$91-$105 – Mendocino Inn w/Breakfast into May, 60% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Mild weather coupled with miles of redwood forests and dramatic coastline make Fort Bragg a great option any time of the year for outdoor enthusiasts and beachcombers alike. But with a deal that saves up to 60% at a member-favorite hotel, now might be the perfect time to break for the coast.
- Check into an upgraded Estuary View room through May 13
- $91-$105 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- $131-$139 per night ... select Fridays-Saturdays
- $132 spa credit toward a couples massage (per stay)
- Beach cruiser rentals for two people ($85 value) (per stay)
- Daily continental breakfast
What You Need to Know
- 2-night minimum required for all stays
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a king room or four guests sharing a two-queen room
- Extra beds not available
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly for an additional $20 per pet, per night to be paid at the hotel; please call the property to request a pet-friendly room, as availability is limited
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Eco-friendly inn near state parks and animal conservation areas
- Guest rooms feature private balconies and free Wi-Fi
- Less than a mile from the 10-mile coastal trail, Skunk Train and Glass Beach
The Beach House Inn is surrounded by state parks, conservation areas and is ideal for outdoorsy travelers looking to ride horseback on the Mendocino coast, hike in a forest of redwoods or spot wildlife on a kayak tour. Embracing its natural surroundings, the property adopted eco-friendly practices, including the use of renewable energy and water conservation.
Accommodations include views of the Pudding Creek Estuary or gardens from private balconies, free Wi-Fi, fridges, microwaves and coffee makers. Some rooms have soaking tubs or fireplaces, and pet-friendly rooms are available. Guests have access to additional amenities at their nearby sister property, Beachcomber Motel & Spa, including electric vehicle recharging stations, a dog park and leash-free dog run, bicycle rentals and free breakfast.
The Beach House is less than a mile from the start of the 10-mile coastal trail and within half a mile of Skunk Train, Glass Beach and Fort Bragg’s restaurants and shops.
General Please call the hotel if you would like to bring your pet to choose a pet friendly room. Limited availability. An additional fee will apply and will be added to your bill at the hotel.
- 100% smoke-free
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra beds are not available. Rates are based on 2 guests in a king room and up to 4 guests in a two queen room.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Rates are based on 2 guests in a king room and up to 4 guests in a two queen room.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$20 plus tax per pet per night. Please call the property to request a pet friendly room as availability is limited.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Please call the property to request a pet friendly room as availability is limited.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$91 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(46 Member Ratings)