$99 & up – Niagara Falls Mansion with Parking, Wine & Breakfast
Why We Love This Deal
Slip away to this charming bed-and-breakfast overlooking the Niagara River this winter. Spend the day exploring wineries and walking along the river, then settle in for the night with complimentary chocolates and a bottle of wine.
Travelzoo members save 60% on regular rates with these packages that include cooked-to-order breakfast for two.
- Accommodations in a Balcony King Riverview room
- $99 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays through March 27
- $109-$119 per night … most Sundays-Thursdays in April
- $129 per night … Sunday-Thursday from May 1-15
- $129-$169 per night ... most Fridays-Saturdays through May 16
- Stays include wine-tasting vouchers to seven-plus local wineries ($90 value), $40 dining voucher to Skylon Tower Revolving Dining Room, a bottle of wine ($12 value) and chocolates ($7 value)
- All guests receive complimentary breakfast and bike rentals
What You Need to Know
- Rate based on up to two guests sharing one room
- Credit card guarantee is required and a one-night deposit is taken upon booking
- These rates are refundable; cancel five days prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- A one-time facility fee of $8.99 plus tax is applicable and is reflected in the total price on the checkout screen
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Not pet-friendly
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Part of a cluster of historic inns overlooking the Niagara River
- Only a 15-minute walk to the Maid of the Mist and views of the Falls
- Complimentary, cooked-to-order breakfast and bike rentals for all guests
- Parking and Wi-Fi are free
Niagara Grandview Manor is part of a family of historic inns, which pairs perfectly with the rustic romance of the Falls themselves. All three properties are in a quieter area less frequented by tourists, but still just a 15-minute walk along the river to the Maid of the Mist and a five-minute drive to Casino Niagara. Each property carries its own history: the main house, Niagara Grandview Manor, is a 19th-century building with Victorian gingerbread trim; the centenarian Niagara Gorgeview Inn sits highest and overlooks the gorge; and the seven-bedroom Niagara Classic Inn is the family’s newest addition and features three fireplaces and hardwood floors.
Guest rooms are decorated with antique-looking furniture but have modern amenities like free W-Fi, air conditioning and cable TV. Depending on the property, some have gas fireplaces or direct access to a garden patio. A hot breakfast is included with the rooms and is made-to-order; the night before, guests can choose from entrees like traditional eggs Benedict or fresh-baked quiche Lorraine and enjoy it in the sunlit dining room each morning. Parking is complimentary, a rare find in Niagara Falls, where parking often comes at a premium.
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
Services Complimentary Bike Rental
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Safe in reception
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible parking
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Rates are based on double occupancy for the Niagara Grandview Manor – Balcony King Riverview with a maximum of two guests.
Cot/cribs and extra beds are not available.
Children are not permitted in any rooms with one king size bed.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A resort/facility fee of $8.99 plus tax, per stay will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Facility Fee includes:
The Facility Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$99 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(104 Member Ratings)