Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort
Why We Love It
- Eco-friendly beachfront resort, named for wildlife conservationist Guy Harvey, boasts marine biology theme and aquatic artwork throughout
- Resort features two outdoor pools, watersports, surf simulator and fishing expeditions
- For $35, guests can snorkel in the restaurant’s gigantic aquarium, built in collaboration with Animal Planet's "Tanked"
- Guests also have access to amenities at the nearby, TradeWinds Island Grand
"The property feels fresh and modern, with fun features like marine-themed decor and artwork" -- Oyster
Rooms & Rates
This 5-acre, family-friendly property has two outdoor pools (including one that is for adults only), a hot tub, VIP gulf-front cabanas at The SandBox beach lounge and hammocks strung between palm trees, tempting guests to drop everything and relax in the Floridian sunshine. RumFish Grill, the on-site seafood restaurant, features a 33,500-gallon aquarium with over 30 species of tropical fish that guests can snorkel with. After dark, guests congregate around the beach fire pits to roast s’mores and sip beers from the nearby SandBar beach bar.
Suites have kitchenettes, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen televisions, microwaves and refrigerators, sleep up to six guests and face the adult pool or the courtyard’s tranquil koi pond.
Vibrant sea creatures swim across the walls of this high-rise beachfront resort echoing the artistic style of the property’s namesake. Guests also have access to all amenities at the nearby TradeWinds Island Grand, which is a five-minute walk from the property. Additional amenities include a 24-hour fitness center, a full-service spa and salon to pamper vacationers, snorkeling, scuba diving, fishing expeditions, tennis courts, mini golf, paddleboards, dive-in movies and family pirate shows.
- "Offers good options for both dining and exploring" -- Fodor’s
- "The property feels fresh and modern, with fun features like marine-themed decor and artwork" -- Oyster
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children up to the age of 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cot/crib available on request for children up to the age of 3: $5 (subject to tax) per night. Extra beds are not available. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout. Rate is based on two adults - each additional adult is $15.00 (subject to tax) per night.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A daily resort fee of $45 (waived for this deal) includes:
Unlimited High Tide Slide and Surf WipeOut rides, daily beach cabana for two, guest room WiFi, one parking pass per room, fitness center, campfire s'mores, Touch Tank Experience, beach games like volleyball, bocce ball and corn hole, pool towels, two bottles of water daily, in-room safe, newspaper in lobby and local phone calls. Guests can also enjoy tennis court use, mini-golf, Family Pirate Show, Dive-In Movies and paddleboats at our sister property Island Grand, a short walk down the beach from Guy Harvey Outpost.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(127 Member Ratings)