$239-$249—Montreal: summer getaway w/breakfast & views
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Wake up to 180-degree views of downtown Montreal and the Old Port from your sprawling suite this spring or summer—this offer includes daily breakfast and savings of over 40%.
"The InterContinental is chic and classy" — Fodor's
- $239-$249 per night ... May-August
- Accommodations in a Classic King room
- Travelzoo member perk: daily breakfast for two ($82 value)
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 3 days before arrival
- Bookings to be made at least 3 days prior to arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking available for $37 plus tax per day with in and out privileges; self parking available for $27 plus tax per day
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Conveniently located between downtown and Old Montreal the hotel sports a contemporary and quirky design
- Old Port, St. Catherine Street and Montreal Central Station are 5-10 minutes away on foot
- All guests enjoy free Wi-Fi
Facing both Old Montreal and the city's convention center, the InterContinental Montreal is a great stopover for both business travellers and sightseers. Rooms are spacious, at about 420 square feet, and corner rooms are particularly large, with two walls of nearly floor-to-ceiling windows filled with skyline views.
Absinthe, the illicit beverage of choice for artists in belle epoque Paris, now flows freely (and legally) in the lobby bar Sarah B, named. On-site brasserie Osco! serves Provencal-style fare and features an extensive wine list.
Less than five blocks from the hotel, the straight streets of downtown start to warp and curve along the winding footpaths that make up Montreal's historic core. Here, stately stone structures and cobbled streets surround 18th- and 19th-century landmarks from the town's founding, including a Gothic chapel, a Renaissance Revival market pavilion, and remains of the ramparts that surrounded the original fortified city.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Currency exchange
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Some accessibility features may not be available in all rooms. Please coordinate with the hotel directly before you travel.
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $25 plus tax per pet per day.
Valet service fee: $37 plus tax per day.
Self-parking fee: $27 plus tax per day.
$239 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
- 1-877-966-0000 U.S. and Canada (toll-free)
- +44 (0) 20 3564 9000 U.K. and Europe
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(29 Member Ratings)