$149 – Vancouver 4-Star Sheraton Hotel, 40% Off
Book a stay at this modern downtown Vancouver hotel with "unrivaled views of the water, mountains, and city skyline" (Fodor's) and save up to 40% on regular rates during Dine Out.
- Daily arrivals Jan. 19 - Feb. 4
- $149 per night ... Traditional Room
- $209 per night ... Club Room
- $199 per night ... Festival Package with Traditional Room
- $299 per night ... Festival Package with Club Room
- The festival package includes a three-course dinner for two from a set Dine Out Vancouver menu at the on-site Café One restaurant
- All guests enjoy free Wi-Fi
- Club Rooms include continental breakfast and evening hors d'oeuvres
"Offering some of the best views of the city" -- AAA
Why We Love It
- For the best views, book a corner room above the 14th floor
- Located in heart of downtown near museums, restaurants and businesses
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, Club Level also includes free breakfast and evening reception
- Fitness center includes lap pool, sauna and whirlpool tub
From its location on downtown Vancouver’s highest point, the Sheraton Wall Centre Hotel offers some of the best views of the water, mountains and city skyline. Comprised of two gleaming glass towers, the property’s most sought-after views are from above the 14th floor or in one of the corner rooms with two walls of windows.
No matter which landscape is visible through its floor-to-ceiling windows, each room is spacious and includes a flat screen television, local artwork and Sheraton Signature Bed. Deluxe Rooms are on higher floors and suites feature separate living rooms to accommodate additional guests. Upgrading to the Club Level includes continental breakfasts, evening wine receptions and snacks throughout the day from the private lounge. Wi-Fi is complimentary with all reservations.
The hotel features a fitness center with a 50-foot lap pool, sauna and hot tub. For meals, the Café One serves contemporary Canadian cuisine under modern chandeliers in a space flooded with natural light. Bar One taps into the property’s huge reserve of British Columbian wines in addition to an extensive selection of single malt scotches and locally-sourced craft beers.
In the heart of Vancouver, the hotel is within walking distance of the area’s businesses and entertainment. Visitors can easily reach museums, theaters, outdoor markets, local restaurants and nightlife hotspots.
- "This stunning pair of ultramodern glass high-rises is on Downtown's highest ground" -- Fodor's
- "Rooms on any of the 40-plus floors offer almost uninterrupted views of the ocean and mountains" -- TimeOut Vancouver
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 19.
Minimum age required to check-in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed available on request in all rooms except traditional and deluxe double beds: $30 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. Extra person fee is $30 (subject to tax) per night/
Crib/Pack n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bed available on request in all rooms except traditional and deluxe double beds: $30 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. Extra person fee is $30 (subject to tax) per night/
Pets: Pets (maximum weight: 50 pounds) are allowed on request. Please advise staff upon check in that you have a pet,
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for $33.00 (subject to tax), per day or Self-Parking for $30.00 (subject to tax) per day. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
$149 / night
When You Can Go
Travel options Jan. 19 - Feb. 4
Getting ThereThe hotel is 14 miles from Vancouver International Airport and guests can expect to pay approximately $45 in cab fare to reach the destination.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.