$265 – Belize Jungle Villas incl. Breakfast, 50% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Savour stunning views of the San Ignacio Jungle from this luxe eco-lodge; Travelzoo members save 50% on stays with this exclusive deal.
"The gracefully landscaped grounds ... are magnificent" -- Fodor's
- Stay most dates April 26 - Nov. 15
- $265 per night ... Cottage Collection
- $332 per night ... Garden Suite
- $732 per night ... Treetop Villa (including an infinity plunge pool, outdoor shower, wet bar and sundeck)
- Daily breakfast for two (reg. $40)
- Free Wi-Fi, canoeing, guided tours of the butterfly farm, early-morning bird walks, plus access to the natural history centre, Maya medicinal plant trail and infinity swimming pool
What You Need to Know
- Cottage Collection price is based on up to two guests sharing a room; Garden Suite fits three guests and Treetop Villa fits four guests
- Additional adults are $100 per guest, per night; children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Cancellations received within 60 days of arrival receive a full refund minus a US$75 + 12.5% tax processing fee
- No resort fee
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- 100% of Travelzoo members loved their experience
- This eco-luxe resort is surrounded by 400 acres of private rain forest
- On-site organic farm provides produce for farm-to-table dining
- Popular activities include horseback riding, river tubing, canoeing, hiking and guided nature walks
- Guests can enjoy a meal at the palapa-roofed dining pavilion, book treatments at the hilltop spa or sunbathe by the 60-foot outdoor infinity pool
From its humble beginnings as a vegetable farm, Chaa Creek is now lauded as “one of Belize's most prestigious eco-resorts” (Travel + Leisure). 10% of all room revenue goes to environmental and social programs.
Located in the foothills of the Maya Mountains, this resort is set on a private nature reserve that pays homage to the local culture and environment by marrying the land's natural beauty with man-made conveniences. The thatched-roof cottages are kept naturally cool by the traditional adobe design. The lodge's rustic luxury is highlighted in the cottages' terra-cotta tile floors and Guatemalan textiles, and all rooms are spacious and feature private sundeck verandas. Much of the food served in the restaurant is organically grown on the hotel’s own farm.
Guests can commune with nature while hiking the medicinal trail or canoeing the Macal River, where they can spot toucans, iguanas, jaguars and monkeys. On-site amenities include a bi-level infinity pool, spa and butterfly farm. With caves, Mayan archeological sites and temples (Xunantunich) located nearby, there's even more to be discovered.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 2pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$75 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$265 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(18 Member Ratings)