$171 & up – NYC Hotel near Central Park, 40% Off
With floor-to-ceiling windows, modern decor and a location near Central Park, it's a no-brainer why Travelzoo members love this property. This deal saves up to 40% on regular rates for winter travel.
- What's included:
- Travel Jan. 1 - March 31
- Stay in a City View guest room
- $171-$197 per night ... January-February
- $210-$263 per night ... Select dates in March
- Bonus: Christmas week is also on sale (Dec. 16-27)
- 20% off dinner for two at Nosh bistro (once per stay)
- 2-night minimum stay required for all Tuesday and Saturday arrivals
- Price based on a maximum of two guests sharing a City View guest room; Two Double guest rooms can sleep up to four
- Additional adults are +$26 per guest, per night; children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet and self-parking are $79-$93 per night plus tax (no in/out privileges)
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"A prime location just a short stroll from Central Park" -- Daily Mail
Why We Love It
- Contemporary hotel close to Times Square, the Theater District and Central Park
- Each room has floor-to-ceiling windows, upper floors with skyline views; free Wi-Fi throughout
- On-site bistro, Nosh!, serves Starbucks coffee, light fare, Brooklyn beers and New York State wines
Rising above Broadway between Times Square and Central Park, this contemporary hotel greets guests with a sleek design and modern comforts.
Both traditional and stylish, the hotel is decorated in dark charcoal and white with splashes of orange. Public spaces are open and spacious, with custom, colorful art by a Miami-based graffiti artist, creating a fun and youthful touch.
Traditional rooms are average by New York City standards -- about 210 square feet -- but make effective use of the compact space. Floor-to-ceiling windows and decorative mirrors in every room create a light and airy atmosphere, especially in upper floors. Comfortable for tourists and business travelers alike, rooms include a writing desk, Keurig coffeemaker, upgraded linens from the owner’s own textile company and a refrigerator. Double-paned windows drown out most street noise, but for more quiet, previous guests recommend asking for a room above the 15th floor.
A fourth floor bistro offers Starbucks coffee, light fare such as sandwiches and muffins, plus local Brooklyn beers and New York State wines. Guests can sip cocktails while planning tomorrow’s urban adventure or emailing over complimentary Wi-Fi.
Guests also receive complimentary access to the fifth floor laundry facilities and gym, including free yoga and Pilates classes. A wraparound terrace offers views of the Hudson River and Times Square.
This prime location is convenient to Central Park (five blocks north) and Times Square (eight blocks south) while avoiding the chaos of tourist-saturated areas. Plus, six separate subway lines are within a three-block radius, making it easy to explore any of the boroughs.
- "Guests can literally rise above it all, distancing themselves from the buzz of endless activity below. Or, with a quick elevator ride, they can jump right into the action, visiting Carnegie Hall, Central Park, Times Square, Radio City Music Hall and Fifth Avenue shopping -- all within the vicinity." -- Gayot
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Crib available on request, free of charge for one child up to age 3.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Additional charge of 20.00 USD plus tax per person per night after two guests.
Please note: if making a reservation for more than 2 occupants, please select 2 guests for your booking and specify the total number of guests in the "Special Requests Field" (maximum occupancy is 2 guests for City View & Corner King Guestrooms and 4 guests in Two Double Guestroom).
Crib available on request, free of charge for one child up to age 3.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of US$100 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival. One pet, per room, (maximum weight: 25 pounds) is allowed on request.
One pet, per room, (maximum weight: 25 pounds) is allowed on request.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
A two-night minimum stay is required for all Tuesday and Saturday arrivals.
The hotel offers Valet and Self-Parking for $60.00 (subject to tax) per day for standard size vehicles and $70.00 (subject to tax) per day for oversize vehicles. In and Out Privileges are not included. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change at the discretion of the property.
$171 / night
When You Can Go
Options through March 31
Getting ThereThe hotel is about 30-40 minutes by taxi from JFK airport, and the flat fare is $52 plus tolls and tip. The hotel is two blocks from the E subway line, which connects to the airport in about an hour. LaGuardia Airport is about 25 minutes away by taxi, and the fare runs on the meter and is typically about $30.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(11 Member Ratings)