$228 – 5-Star London Stay w/Breakfast, Reg. $412
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Explore London in style, with a stay at the 5-star Andaz London Liverpool Street, within a 20-minute walk from St. Paul's Cathedral, the Barbican and the Tower of London.
- Most Thursdays-Mondays through April 28
- $228 per night ... King Bed guest room
- $257 per night ... King Bed Deluxe guest room
- Full English breakfast buffet in the 1901 Restaurant (reg. $48, or 28 pounds, per person)
- Late checkout until 2 p.m.
Travelzoo Tip: Look out for the small red pane in the 1901 ballroom -- it's the only one that cracked during the World War II bombings after staff protected the glass dome with mattresses.
What You Need to Know
- The hotel lobby will be undergoing major refurbishment until Feb. 18
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Extra bed available upon request, free of charge, for children 11 and under
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Public parking at London Wall car park, a 15-minute walk from the hotel, is 15 pounds ($25.50) per vehicle, per 24 hours
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- "The foyer is a place of almost temple-like peacefulness" (Daily Mail)
- Six dining options, including two restaurants with an AA Rosette (an award given for culinary excellence)
- Old Spitalfields Market and Brick Lane are around 10 minutes' walk away
- Previous guests include Beyoncé
- Help yourself to snacks and soft drinks from the minibar -- perks like this are rare in London hotels
Hello! calls Andaz London Liverpool Street an "architectural masterpiece -- made up of a red brick Victorian exterior juxtaposed with a sleek and trendy modern interior".
This property has six restaurants, including Eastway Brasserie and Miyako, which both have an AA Rosette. The former specializes in meats on the grill and the latter serves Japanese food. There are five bars, including the 1901 Wine Lounge, which has over 100 wines. Breakfast is served in the 1901 Restaurant.
All guests get access to the 24-hour health club, which has a gym and a steam room. In-room spa treatments are available for an additional cost (must be booked in advance).
Old Spitalfields Market, which has been running since the 13th century, and 30 St Mary Axe, better known as The Gherkin, are both around 10 minutes' walk from the hotel. Other local highlights include St Paul's Cathedral, which is a 20-minute walk away. You can also get to the West End in 10 minutes from Liverpool Street station, using the London Underground.
We love the stark contrast between the Victorian façade and the sleek interior, which features a six-story atrium that resembles New York's Guggenheim Museum.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible restaurant
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 2pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Extra bedding not available for older children and adults.
Please use the Special Request field to confirm the age of the third guest.
Extra bed available upon request, free of charge, for children 1 to 11.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Car park fee: £15 per day.
Limited space available, first come-first served basis.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$228 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(62 Member Ratings)