$169-$179 – Vancouver Harbourfront Stay w/Parking
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Vancouver is notorious for sky-high hotel rates, but this offer from the Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront bucks that trend. Travelzoo members save over 40% on stays that include valet parking.
- Check in most dates through March 31
- Accommodations for two guests with overnight valet parking for one vehicle (value of $35 plus tax):
- $169 per night ... Cityside King (select dates)
- $179 per night ... Cityview King
- $189 per night ... Partial Harbourview King
- $199 per night ... Harbourview King
- $219 per night ... Premium Harbourview King
- $269 per night ... Junior Suite
Travelzoo Tip: The deal covers dates during Vancouver's 2020 Dine Out Festival (Jan. 17 - Feb. 2).
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional guests are $30 plus tax, per night
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Two blocks from Vancouver’s famed Stanley Park Seawall, a five-minute walk from the cruise terminal and 15 minutes from historic Gastown
- On-site P2P Bistro & Bar focuses on local, sustainable cuisine and overlooks the harbour
- Complimentary bicycles (seasonal) available for all guests
- All guests can use the gym and indoor swimming pool
With easy access to the cruise ship terminal and some of Vancouver’s most-loved attractions, Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront is an excellent choice for guests either exploring the city or staying shorter-term. The Seawall entrance to Stanley Park, repeatedly cited as one of the “world's most beautiful city parks” (Travel + Leisure), is at your doorstep, while neighbourhoods such as Gastown and the Robson Street shopping district are a 15-minute walk away.
A variety of guest rooms are available with views of the city or the harbour and mountains as your backdrop, all with modern decor and upgraded amenities such as floor-to-ceiling windows and Keurig coffeemakers. Wi-Fi is complimentary.
The hotel is home to P2P Bistro & Bar which offers guests sweeping views of the harbour and North Shore Mountains. Fresh, local ingredients can be found in dishes such as the signature crab cakes, Haida Gwaii halibut and certified Angus steaks. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Valid pre-authorization for room and incidentals required upon check in. The full stay balance will be paid upon departure.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Valid pre-authorization for room and incidentals required upon check in. The full stay balance will be paid upon departure.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates based on up to two guests sharing a room.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: $30 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Rates based on up to two guests sharing a room.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $35 plus tax per pet per stay.
Valet service fee: $35 plus tax per day. Self-Parking fee: 29.00 CAD plus tax per day.
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: complimentary parking.
Includes in and out privileges.
Parking not available for vehicles over 6 feet in height.
Self-Parking fee: 29.00 CAD plus tax per day.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Over 40% Off
$169 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.