$234 – 'Best Resort in Pennsylvania' incl. Meals, 55% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Woodloch is on everyone's list, literally: Not only is it the No. 1 Resort in Pennsylvania (U.S. News & World Report), it holds a top spot on USA Today's 2020 Best Family Resorts list, too. Our favorite, though — "Fantastic experience. Kids are begging to go back" (Travelzoo member review).
Now, you can see what all the fuss is about while saving over $382 per night on upgraded rooms through May.
"The quintessential family resort" — Forbes
- Check in most dates through May 27, 2021
- $234 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $380 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Stay in a Deluxe Lakeview Room — these are upgrades over standard rooms and feature private balconies overlooking the water
- Daily breakfast and dinner (reg. $103 per person), served family-style in the Main Dining Room (takeout available)
- One-Bedroom Edgewater Suites are also discounted for +$64 per night — these are ideal for families and come with two queen beds, a pullout couch and a private balcony
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival to avoid penalties, less a $25 administrative cancellation fee
- Two- to 3-night minimum stay required weekends and holidays
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults ages 20 and older are +$127 per guest, per night (+$153 weekends and holidays); children ages 3-19 are +$64 weekdays (+$83 weekends and holidays)
- Children 2 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a service fee of 15% per room, per night; the fee covers gratuities for all service staff with the exception of luggage and cocktail/bar staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Travelzoo Tip: Although our pricing is based on two guests, rooms here accommodate up to six. To add guests to your reservation, call the hotel directly at 800-966-3562.
Why We Love This Hotel
- There are year-round activities galore: From golfing to skiing and hiking, as well as trivia, movies and games (scheduled daily)
- Did we mention the spa? Grown-up guests can indulge in more than 50 spa treatments (for an additional cost) at the Woodloch's nearby sister resort
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
It's no great mystery why Travel + Leisure lists the Woodloch among its Top 5 "places to have your next family reunion." The lakeside Poconos retreat is chock-full of amenities, ranging from the adventurous — think rock climbing, archery or go-carting — to the relaxing, like nightly entertainment or the nearby spa. Guests can also choose from a huge variety of scheduled activities, like bake-offs, scavenger hunts, hayrides or wine tastings.
Lakeview Rooms feel bright and airy thanks to sliding-glass doors, which open to private balconies or patios overlooking the water. They also come with modern necessities like free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. Rooms are big, too; but if you want even more space to stretch — or let the kiddos run around — we suggest upgrading to an Edgewater Suite.
Breakfast and dinner are served family-style in the Main Dining Room (takeout is also available). There are also four on-site restaurants, where guests can eat a la carte. For date night, we recommend the TREE Restaurant (for guests age 16 and older), which specializes in seasonal dishes prepared with ingredients sourced from local farms.
General Golf Course (on-site) **Fees charged
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
Complimentary shuttle within resort grounds.
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 5pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 2 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates are based on double occupancy. Please complete your booking for 2 guests and call +1 800 966 3562 with your confirmation number if you wish to add adults or children to your reservation.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: US$20 plus tax per night.
Extra beds are not available.
Charges will be added to your bill directly at the hotel.
Extra Occupant Fees:
+$100 per night, per extra adult (subject to tax and service charge)
+$50 per night, per child ages 3-19 (subject to tax and service charge)
+$120 per night, per extra adult (subject to tax and service charge)
+$65 per night, per child ages 3-19 (subject to tax and service charge).
WEEKEND/ HOLIDAY PEAK TIMES:
Rates are based on double occupancy. Please complete your booking for 2 guests and call +1 800 966 3562 with your confirmation number if you wish to add adults or children to your reservation.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Base rates do not include applicable 8.4% Sales Tax and will be added to the total price on check-out.
A service charge of 15% plus tax per room per night is additional and will be added to the total price at check-out. This fee covers gratuities for all service staff with the exception of luggage and cocktail/bar staff.
The outdoor pool is closed from September to May.
Due to local and state guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel, or visit https://www.woodloch.com/special-statement/, for more details.
Download the new Woodloch App before your stay!
$234 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(173 Member Ratings)