Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa
Why We Love It
- The property sits on a lush nature preserve less than 20 minutes south of Puerto Vallarta
- The Pacific Ocean on one side, the Sierra Madre Mountains on the other
- Rooms are great for families and have a terrace and living area; suites are even larger
- An infinity pool pours down toward a private beach
"Sunny serenity" -- Concierge.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
In 2014, U.S. News ranked Puerto Vallarta the number-one place to visit in Mexico, citing “small-town ambience” and “one of the most unique and sophisticated oceanfronts” in the country. Fewer than 20 minutes down the bay by car, but still up against that enviable beachfront, Garza Blanca Preserve Resort provides a peaceful isolation that draws movie stars and Broadway legends.
With the lush forests of the Sierra Madre Mountains at its back, the resort slowly descends a hill toward a private beachfront, spreading its 165 spacious rooms and suites over 85 acres of tropical gardens and palm trees. An infinity swimming pool curves along the patio, where beds, hammocks and lounge chairs are within range of an alfresco bar and lounge. A steakhouse opens to a terrace where ocean views are framed by torches, and a seafood restaurant -- which also looks out at the water -- serves wine from a 2,600-bottle cellar.
Rooms here are spacious, starting at 633 square feet, which fits a walk-in closet, living area, and a terrace with a hammock. Upgrading to a suite more than doubles the space, and features a separate living room, Jacuzzi bath, laundry, two dining areas (one inside, one on the terrace) and a full kitchen.
- “Guests are quick to applaud the resort's lush and peaceful grounds, especially around the infinity pool” -- U.S. News & World Report
- “Garza Blanca epitomizes the kind of sunny serenity you'd expect from a five-star resort on the Pacific coast of Mexico” -- Concierge.com
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Private beach
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Butler service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under eat free of charge when sharing parents’ room in All Inclusive Plan and using existing bedding (on request).
Restrictions apply for some dates during the year. Kids do not eat free on the following dates: July 7 - Aug. 13, Nov. 23 - 27; Dec. 21, 2017 - Jan 3, 2018.
Charge for each child: US$95 (subject to tax) per night for July, August and November dates and US$132 (subject to tax) from Dec. 21, 2017 to Jan. 3, 2018.
Under the European Plan, children meals are not included.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Rates are based on double occupancy, extra person charges apply; will be charged per person, per night and in USD, subject to tax and added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra person rates for the European Plan:
Jan. 16 to Dec. 20 - $89
Dec. 21 to Jan. 3 - $159
Extra person rates for the All Inclusive Plan:
Jan. 16 to Dec. 20 - $169
Dec. 21 to Jan 3, 2018 - $269
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.