$91-$117 – Visit Dollywood: Smoky Mountains 4-Star Resort
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Winter in the Smokies is the "best time for viewing wildlife" (CNN); it's also when we've negotiated savings up to 35% at member-favorite Dollywood's DreamMore Resort. Although the theme park might be closed, tons of on-site amenities earn this mountain retreat a year-round spot among Tennessee's Top 5 Best Resorts (U.S. News & World Report).
"DreamMore fosters family togetherness" — Southern Living
- Check in to a Family King Room, with a bunk bed, or a Double Queen Room
- Save up to 35% on weekdays between Jan. 5 - Feb. 27, with rates as low as $91-$117 per night
- Save 20%-30% on most dates through Jan. 4 — while the park is still open
- Upgraded Family Suites and surrounding dates into April are also discounted
- Note: Dollywood Theme Park will be closed: Oct. 22, 29; Nov. 3-8, 11-12, 18-19, 25; Dec. 2-3, 9-10, 24-25 as well as from Jan. 5 into April
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; each additional adult is +$7 per night (rooms accommodate a maximum of four guests)
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding (select only the number of adult guests when booking)
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; refundable rates start at +$26 per night
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary, and valet parking is $24 plus tax per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Kids (18 and under) stay free at this family-friendly resort
- Year-round activities include an on-site spa, outdoor hot tub and an indoor heated pool with sweeping mountain views
- It's also less than a 10-minute drive to the bars, restaurants and distilleries along the Pigeon Forge Parkway; roughly 20 minutes to downtown Gatlinburg
- During warmer months, guests can take a complimentary trolley to the Dollywood theme park — it runs every half hour
Stepping into the lobby at Dollywood's DreamMore Resort, guests are greeted by "epic mountain views" (The Telegraph) and a laundry-list of amenities for adults and children alike — for instance, there's a full-service spa as well as a kids club with daily activities. It's also less than five minutes to the Dollywood theme park, via a complimentary shuttle.
The resort itself has loads of Southern charm, thanks to folksy accents like rocking chairs on porches outside guest rooms and butterfly motifs — Dolly's favorite animal — scattered throughout the property. On-site dining pays homage to Parton's country roots, too, with hearty dishes like griddle cakes and fried chicken on the menu at Song & Hearth restaurant. Guests can also find Dollywood's famous Grist Mill Cinnamon Bread at the DM Pantry Grab & Go Cafe.
Rooms are ideal for families — many come with bunk beds for younger guests. They also have modern amenities like charging stations for electronic devices, flat-screen TVs and in-room coffee makers. For extra space and more privacy, we recommend upgrading to the Family Suite, which comes with separate sleeping quarters for parents and children.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
Self Parking is complimentary.
A Valet Parking Fee of $14.95 (subject to tax), per day applies and will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates are based on double occupancy.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$5 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Rates are based on double occupancy.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Valet service fee: US$18 plus tax per day. Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The Outdoor pool is open seasonally (approximately mid-April through mid- October). The Indoor pool is open year round.
$91 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(57 Member Ratings)