$173 – Orlando: 4-Star Villa near Disney, Save 40%
We've negotiated up to 40% off stays at this luxury resort near Walt Disney World, recently praised as one of the best in central Florida by Conde Nast Traveler readers -- ranking it above the Ritz-Carlton and multiple Disney properties.
- $173 per night ... April 8 - July 3 and Aug. 12 - Sept. 30
- We've also negotiated savings on surrounding dates, including spring break and mid-summer travel
- Room-only stays include two drinks (reg. $25)
- Stays including rounds of golf for two are also discounted
- This is part of a larger offer for all members of the Salamander Resorts & Hotels family
"Some of the biggest and nicest features outside Disney" -- Oyster
Why We Love It
- This AAA 4-Diamond resort features 11 pools including a 5-acre water park with waterslides and a lazy river
- A 15-minute drive to Disney World, 30 minutes to Universal Orlando and less than an hour from Legoland Florida
- Golf legends like Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer designed Reunion's courses
This 2300-acre resort is just a few minutes from Disney and was recently named one of the top resorts in Central Florida by readers of Conde Nast Traveler, beating out places like the Waldorf Astoria and the Ritz-Carlton.
The Reunion is a condo-style resort, so all rooms include private balconies, private bedrooms, along with dining and living room areas, as well as a fully equipped kitchen. Rooms sleep at least four guests and can range from smaller one-bedroom options all the way up to grand two- and three-bedroom spaces for the whole family. Deluxe and Grande Villas add even more square feet and extra perks like complimentary valet parking.
The resort's 11 pools include a water park with a lazy river, waterslides and activities for the kids. Dining options include Italian cuisine, a sushi bar, a bar and grill and the resort's premiere restaurant, a modern steakhouse called Eleven, located on the Reunion Grande tower's 11th floor. Book a reservation at Eleven for dinner after sundown and you can can see the nightly fireworks from the park.
- "Near-luxury level service and features" -- Oyster
- "Designed and decorated to satisfy the most discerning guest" -- Fodor's
- "Luxurious accommodations ... the staff is among the friendliest and most professional I've ever encountered" -- Frommer's
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to age 18 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding. Extra beds and infant cribs are not available.
No pets allowed.
Fees: A service charge of 11.5% per room/per night (subject to tax) applies and is included in the total price shown. The fee is subject to change without notice.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 40% off
$173 / night
When You Can Go
Select dates through Sept. 30
Getting ThereThe Reunion Resort just off of I-4, about 15 minutes from Walt Disney World Resort and just over a half hour from Orlando International Airport. Self-parking is included with the daily resort fee.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(156 Member Ratings)