Loews Chicago Hotel
Why We Love It
- Luxe hotel two blocks from Michigan Avenue opened in 2015
- Third floor features a large outdoor terrace with bar, lawn games and a yoga terrace
- Many rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows with views of Navy Pier and Lake Michigan
- Home to Iron Chef Jose Garces’ Argentine steakhouse, Rural Society
"Overlooking Lake Michigan, Loews takes its place among a string of stylish high-rise hotels" -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Two blocks from Michigan Avenue, Chicago’s busiest tourist area, the Loews Chicago Hotel is free of crowds but still an easy walk to the Chicago River where visitors can hop on one of the city’s famed architectural boat tours or sightsee along the new riverside footpath leading to Navy Pier. Opened in early 2015, the hotel spans 14 floors within a 52-story glass tower overlooking Lake Michigan.
Floor-to-ceiling windows flood the modern guest rooms with light and many have views of the lake and Navy Pier. Outfitted in monochromatic black, gray and white, all accommodations feature free Wi-Fi, iHome docking stations, Keurig coffeemakers, flat-screen televisions and spacious bathrooms. Each suite feels more like a chic pied a terre than a hotel room with a full-size sofa bed in the living room, double sinks and a separate tub in the bathroom and some even include a kitchen.
Iron Chef Jose Garces serves contemporary cuisine at Rural Society, his Argentine steakhouse on-site. Guests have complimentary access to a 24/7 fitness center and a huge rooftop terrace on the third floor called Streeterville Social, including a landscaped park with benches and lawn games, alfresco bar, yoga terrace and a 75-foot indoor lap pool.
- "Luxury is the name of the game here" -- Gayot.com
- "Has a wonderful sense of place, harnessing Chicago’s rich history of all-star architects, artists and designers" -- Forbes Travel Guide
- Newspaper / magazines
- Indoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 39 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 68 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed during the winter: