Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel
Why We Love It
- All-suite hotel near the airport and 20-minute walk to “L” train station
- Features an indoor pool, sauna and fitness center
- Free 24-hour airport transportation
- Two restaurants, a Starbucks and 24-hour market on-site
"An elevated sense of contemporary luxury" -- Chicago Tribune
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Business travelers can easily access the Windy City’s airport as well as transportation to downtown when staying at the Renaissance Chicago O’Hare Suites. The modern property is less than five miles from O’Hare International Airport and runs a free shuttle 24 hours a day while the nearest “L” train station is a 20-minute walk. Those in town for a convention are less than two miles from the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center.
All accommodations at the all-suite property have separate bedrooms and living areas with sofa beds. Amenities like flat-screen televisions, mini refrigerators and free Wi-Fi make the spacious rooms feel like home, no matter how long travelers have been on the road. Upgrading to the club level earns access to an exclusive lounge with complimentary snacks served throughout the day as well as free breakfast and an honor bar.
The property features an indoor swimming pool and sauna – ideal for unwinding after a long flight or day of meetings. An on-site fitness center simplifies working out on the road, even with a busy itinerary. For meals, guests can enjoy American cuisine for three meals a day as well as cocktails at the lounge. A Starbucks in the lobby means guests are energized to tackle the day and the hotel’s 24-hour market offers indulgences to cure late-night cravings.
- "The extra spacious floor plans cater to those traveling as a group or with kids in tow" -- U.S. News
- "A convenient and comfortable option for business travelers" -- Gayot.com
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.