Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel
Why We Love It
- Hotel overlooking the Chicago River within 15-minute walk of museums and attractions
- Features an indoor pool, fitness center, spa and rooftop bar
- Room with a view: Corner suites looking out at both the Chicago River and Lake Michigan
- Property is adjacent to State/Lake El station, making the entire city easily accessible
"The location is perfect for the Loop, the Magnificent Mile and the restaurants of River North" -- TimeOut Chicago
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Staying at the Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel puts guests within walking distance of top attractions, restaurants and shopping within The Loop. Overlooking the Chicago River, the hotel is a five-minute walk from House of Blues, 10 minutes from the Magnificent Mile and 15 minutes from Millennium Park.
Guest rooms and suites look out at the river or skyline and corner suites have views of both the Chicago River and Lake Michigan. Accommodations are outfitted with one king bed or two queens, flat-screen televisions and coffeemakers; Wi-Fi is available for a surcharge. Club Level rooms offer access to a private lounge for free breakfast and afternoon appetizers with non-alcoholic drinks.
For a casual dinner or cocktails, guests can head to the rooftop where an indoor/outdoor bar is open year-round, thanks to heat laps and the private VIP greenhouse. American cuisine is served for breakfast and lunch, and paired with panoramic city views at Great Street while the on-site market makes it easy to satisfy cravings on-the-go. The property also features an indoor pool, spa and fitness center.
- “Exudes warmth and style” -- Lonely Planet
- "An opulent atmosphere at almost (but not quite) reasonable rates is what this hotel offers" -- Gayot.com
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 65 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 69 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 22 December 2017 to 01 January 2018 (dates subject to change):
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.