$139 – Georgian Bay: Bruce Trail Inn with Dinner, Reg. $241
Steal away to this "comfortable and tasteful" (Toronto Star) hotel-style inn for 40% off regular rates. You'll dine on the included three-course dinner for two while overlooking a 14-metre-high waterfall.
- What's included:
- Many Tuesdays-Thursdays through Oct. 24
- $139 per night ... stays of two nights or longer, October
- $159 per night ... stays of two nights or longer, July-September
- $189 per night ... one-night stays, October
- $219 per night ... one-night stays, July-September
- Three-course dinner for two ($120 value), once per stay (sample menu)
- Daily $12 breakfast credit (which covers, for example, maple-walnut French toast for two, with house-made scones and tea or coffee; entrees like eggs Benedict are available at a surcharge)
- Accommodations will be in a Maple suite, +$20-$30 per night for a larger Cherry suite with a wall-mounted electric fireplace
- Price based on a maximum of two guests ages 16 and older sharing a room (at least one guest must be over 18)
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly
- Note: After you book your room, call 1-519-794-4388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make your included dinner reservation; reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged
What you need to know:
"Comfortable and tasteful, this hotel-style inn sits atop scenic Walter’s Falls" -- Toronto Star
Why We Love It
- Earns an impressive 98% approval rating from over 300 Travelzoo members who have called the included dinner "amazing" and "exceptional"
- The Red Seal chef serves rustic country fare using locally grown ingredients
- Guest rooms feature Falls-side balconies and free Wi-Fi
- The Bruce Trail runs right through the inn's grounds, making it easy to explore the well-known hiking route
Perched over Walter's Falls, this Grey County inn is just over a two-hour drive from downtown Toronto. With its on-site spa, restaurant and view of the waterfall, it's an ideal destination if your goal is romance or relaxation.
Green-seekers can drink in the scenery on the famous Bruce Trail, which wraps around the inn, bringing world-class hiking to guests' door. After your walk, melt into a massage at the spa. Along with massages (and couples massages for you and a loved one to enjoy), it offers facials, body wraps, manicures and pedicures. It's open from Wednesday-Saturday and appointments are required.
The dining room offers "excellent" (Toronto Star) cuisine, thanks to Executive Chef April MacLean. During warmer months, savour your Georgian Bay trout or slow-braised lamb shank on the seasonal patio, which overlooks Walter's Falls.
At the end of your evening, linger on the falls-side balcony of your guest room before turning in for the night. In the morning, you have maple-walnut French toast, house-made scones and tea or coffee to look forward to, all included in your stay. (Other breakfast entrees, like eggs Benedict or poached eggs with black forest ham, are available for a small surcharge.)
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Maximum of two guests ages 16 and older per room for this offer (at least one guest must be over 18). When booking regular rates, children are welcome. Extra beds and infant cribs are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
After you book your room, call 1-519-794-4388 or email email@example.com to make your included dinner reservation; reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
$139 / night
When You Can Go
Many Tuesdays-Thursdays through Oct. 24
Getting ThereThe inn is a two-hour drive from Toronto Pearson International Airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.