Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro
Why We Love It
- Prime real estate on Ipanema Beach with free beach chairs
- Exclusive clientele: Madonna and Beyoncé have stayed here
- Infinity marble pool and bar on the rooftop overlooking the ocean
- Awarded Conde Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice Award in 2015
"One of the best hotels in one of the most beautiful cities in the world" -- Frommer’s
Rooms & Rates
The luxurious boutique hotel is located on Ipanema Beach near the upscale shops and restaurants of Avenida Vieria Souto. Since opening in 2007, the Fasano Hotel Rio de Janeiro has hosted supermodels and rock stars, including Beyoncé and Madonna. The glittering rooftop infinity pool is the crown jewel of this glamorous hotel and is paired with a bar serving tropical juices and cocktails.
The understated façade opens to chic design within by Phillippe Starck, blending Brazil’s natural resources with sleek glass, chrome and specially commissioned mid-century modern furniture. All rooms and suites have large balconies and feature Amazonian hardwood floors. King size beds are strategically positioned to face the horizon and accommodations include luxe details like yellow onyx lighting, Egyptian cotton linens, flat-screen televisions and floor-to-ceiling windows. Bathrooms are outfitted with white marble bathtubs, rain-forest showerheads and complimentary Havaianas flip flops.
On the ground floor, Fasano al Mare serves award-winning Italian-Mediterranean cuisine under a Murano glass chandelier and Barreto Londra, the glamorous cocktail lounge, features live music and DJs against a backdrop paying homage to English punk rock.
The hotel’s private cabana offers free beach chairs and bottled water while a butler service stands ready to grant every other wish of sunbathing guests. Those looking to tone up before donning an itsy bitsy bikini can work out with complimentary trainers at the property’s fitness center. To complete the look, head to the outdoor salon for skin and haircare or unwind with hydro-therapy treatments on the eighth floor.
- "Rio’s most fashionable (and expensive) boutique hotel" -- Insight Guides
- "With breathtaking beach views, it's the ultimate in Rio decadence" -- Fodor’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: BRL 133.40 for adults and BRL 131.08 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 330 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 60 per day
- Nearby parking fee: BRL 45 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: BRL 300 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 350.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.