Hopkins Bay Belize Resort
Top 20 deal - sells out quickly
Why We Love It
- Stay in private villas with bright colours and views of the Caribbean Sea
- Guests can enjoy a number of excursions, such as scuba diving, snorkelling, fishing, zip-lining and island-hopping
- Locally sourced food at the nearby Caribbean restaurant and a beach bar for nighttime relaxation
- Hit the beach or sit by one of two infinity pools on property
Map & Directions
There are two options/transfers to get to the resort:
- Commuter Flight: Once guests land in Belize City and go through customs, they'll have to take a puddle jumper to Dangriga. This flight is 25 minutes and costs about $195 roundtrip per person. The hotel reservation team is happy to assist with booking the flight. After landing in Dangriga, the resort will pick you up for the 40-minute ride to Hopkins. Roundtrip road transfers from Dangriga to Hopkins are $75 plus 12.5% GST and 10% service charge per person. Every fourth person in a group is free and taxes are included in transfer prices.
- Road Transfer/Car Rental: Feel free to book your own road transfer from Belize City if you would prefer not to book a commuter flight. Ask our travel specialist for assistance in booking. The drive from Belize City to Hopkins is approximately three hours and is a scenic one over rolling hills and valleys and through orange orchards.