$109 – Eastern Townships Lakeside Stay, 30% Off
Why We Love This Deal
This chic lakeside property, just over an hour's drive from Montreal, offers members a deal saving over 30% on current rates through June.
Travelzoo is partnering with Roots to bring you True Nature Escapes, a handpicked collection of invigorating experiences just a short drive from the city. As a bonus, get a free gift with purchase of the offer below -- your very own Roots Beaver Water Tube -- to make embracing summer that much easier. Break from the everyday and embrace spontaneity. Getting away is just a few clicks away.
For more details, see promotion terms and conditions. Offer valid for Travelzoo members only.
"Hot stuff, popping with chic guest rooms" -- National Post
- Travel through June 30
- $109 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- $129 per night ... most Fridays-Saturdays
- Stays in upgraded room types are also discounted
- All guests receive free parking, Wi-Fi and access to the La Brume Spa facilities
- Note: The on-site La Brise du Lac restaurant is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two adult guests sharing a room
- Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding; do not include children in the total number of guests when booking
- Extra adults are $20 per person, per night; To add extra guests, please book a Double room for 2 guests and add a note in the Special Request field listing total guests. Extra guest charges will be applied at check in
- Refundable rates; 48-hour cancellation policy applies
- No resort fee
- Pet-friendly; please request upon booking ($40 fee applies per pet, per stay)
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Just over an hour's drive from Montreal, this resort-like property has an on-site spa and restaurant, and live piano on Saturday nights
- Rooms have private balconies
- Free parking and Wi-Fi for all guests
This inn, located just over an hour's drive from Montreal, has a resort feel with an on-site restaurant, private beach access and spa. The historic hamlet of Knowlton is just a 10-minute drive around Lac Brome, with plenty of shopping and restaurant options and a newly established lavender farm. Other activities include skiing, golfing and touring vineyards.
Along with the beach, there is a seasonal outdoor pool and La Brume Spa offers a Jacuzzi, sauna and a hammam experience in the Eastern Townships. La Brise du Lac Restaurant is open for breakfast daily, while lunch and dinner are served Wednesday to Sunday. In the evening, tuck into locally sourced meals like Brome lake duck or enjoy one of the Mediterranean-influenced dishes on offer. We recommend making a reservation, especially for Saturday nights, when diners can sup to the tune of live piano performances.
All the guest rooms have private balconies, DVD players and extra comforts like bathrobes -- some have fireplaces, and the Prestige Rooms have views of the lake. Suites boast large soaker tubs and dining areas with simple kitchen staples like a toaster and a microwave. The two-floor Getaway Suite has a balcony overlooking the lake.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. To add extra guests, please book a Double room for 2 guests and add a note in the Special Request field listing total guests. Extra guest charges will be applied at check in, as follows:
Extra bedding available upon request: $20 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: $20 plus tax per night.
20 CAD plus tax per night for older children and adults.
To add extra guests, please book a Double room for 2 guests and add a note in the Special Request field listing total guests. Extra guest charges will be applied at check in, as follows:
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $40 plus tax per pet per night.
Maximum weight: 20 pounds.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Over 30% off
$109 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.