$249—Charlevoix: Fairmont hotel w/breakfast & valet, 50% off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
No hotel brand emulates castle living quite like Fairmont, and this 19th-century manor located in Quebec's Charlevoix region is no exception—it's packed with historical charm, contemporary amenities and panoramic views of the St. Lawrence River.
Travelzoo members can live like royalty while saving up to 50% on stays into spring that include daily breakfast, valet parking and a dining credit for any of the six onsite restaurants.
- Check in any day in the week through April:
- $249 per night ... Fairmont Room
- Exclusive rates for upgraded rooms with a view of the St. Lawrence River as well as larger Deluxe Rooms and Suites are also available, starting at +$40 per night
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily breakfast for two ($80 value)
- Valet parking ($39 value)
- A $20 food-and-beverage credit, once per stay
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation policy: A one-night non-refundable deposit is due upon booking and will be forfeited for all cancellations and no-shows
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are partially nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $35 plus tax per night; more details in the "Policies" section
- Valet parking is included with this deal
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Set on the banks of the St. Lawrence River, this historic hotel is 90 minutes from Quebec City
- There are indoor/outdoor pools and a 27-hole championship golf course; Casino de Charlevoix is right next door
- Six on-site restaurant options range from high-end dining with views of the river to more casual fare
This castle-like resort sits on the water's edge of the St. Lawrence River with an array of activities for both winter and summer relaxation. The snowy weather brings snowmobiling, dogsledding and cross-country skiing. The summertime brings out the golfers with a 27-hole championship golf course as well as mini-golf, tennis courts and two outdoor swimming pools.
There are six dining options that range from high-end French culinary cuisine at Le Saint-Laurent restaurant to the more casual fare at Le Bellerive restaurant. Casino de Charlevoix is right next door for those wanting to hedge their bets on vacation.
Guestrooms are traditionally decorated and some have views of the river or whirlpool tubs. Suites have separate living areas.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Some accessibility features may not be available in all rooms. Please coordinate with the hotel directly before you travel.
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: $30 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$40 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
If you require a pet-friendly room, please contact the hotel directly before you travel.
Pets are allowed on request.
A Non-refundable cleaning fee of $60 plus tax, per night will be charged upon arrival.
Valet service fee: $39 plus tax per night. When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for waived valet parking for one vehicle.
Parking fees include in-and-out privileges.
A resort/facility fee of $35 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for waived valet parking for one vehicle.
Additional details: Some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Up to 50% off
$249 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(37 Member Ratings)