The London NYC
Why We Love It
- City living we all wish we could afford -- spacious suites in a great location
- Midtown West is just-enough-removed from Times Square to feel less touristy, but still close enough if you want a peek
- While prices can run high, this hotel tends to edge out other swanky options thanks to roomy rooms
- Bathrooms also don't skimp, with showers for two and lots of white marble
"Justly deserves its own following" -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Don't expect quaint English charm at The London NYC, rather this hotel more precisely reflects that sleek internationalism of the two cities in its name. This isn't quirky, industrial rustic or design-blog chic, it's more a look that's solid, reasonably stylish and very business-friendly. All the better to fit in among the offices of Midtown.
Its prices are generally on the higher side to reflect it caliber, and Midtown-bound travelers have many upscale options in this budget bracket. Where the hotel exceeds though is in the size of its rooms. The standard room is a one-bedroom suite of about 500 square feet. It's a bit larger than many one-bedroom apartments in Manhattan, with much nicer finishes. Herringbone wood floors make footsteps feel fancy, velvet sofas make lounging feel swanky, and the spacious and clean-lined marble bathrooms make any local envious.
The neighborhood mainly draws business travelers, with lots of global corporations nearby. However the blocks are punctuated with major tourist attractions like the Museum of Modern Art, Radio City Music Hall, and Central Park all within five blocks. Times Square is about ten blocks south, close enough to see the neon glow, but far enough away that you aren't surrounded by tourists.
- "This elegant, all-suite hotel justly deserves its own following" -- Travel + Leisure
- "The real draw is the huge, plush rooms – all called suites, and all with separate bedroom and living area, 2000-thread-count linens and spacious bathrooms" -- Lonely Planet
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 29 for adults and USD 29 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 75 per day
- Pet fee: USD 125 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.