$136 – Stay in the Heart of Asheville
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Travelzoo members love this boutique-style Marriott for its proximity to Asheville's top breweries and art venues, as well as its quirky charm and killer mountain views. With this deal you can nab exclusive savings through peak spring dates when normal prices frequently climb over $376 per night.
- Check in to a King Room, Sundays-Thursdays
- $136 per night ... through March
- $224 per night ... April-June
- Weekends are also discounted from $187 per night
- Note: Entry restrictions may be in place for this destination, and services at the hotel may be disrupted due to the pandemic. Check advisories for the destination and hotel before making travel arrangements.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on a maximum of two guests per room
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is $19 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; no fees
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Hip amenities include an expansive rooftop pool and terrace with views of the mountains and city skyline
- The prime downtown location means you're steps from Asheville's most beloved breweries, restaurants, galleries and shops
- Near plenty of hiking trails in the Blue Ridge Mountains and just a five-minute drive from Biltmore Estate
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
New as of 2012 to Asheville's hip downtown scene, the Aloft Asheville Downtown attracts young, budget-minded travelers with free Wi-Fi, super pet-friendliness (as in zero fees for dogs, welcome kits and green space for walking) and trendy decor like polished concrete floors, exposed ductwork and bright accent colors.
The crown jewel here is a rooftop pool and terrace with great views of the mountains and downtown. Though there isn't really a restaurant on site, the W XYZ bar serves small plates and unique, hand-crafted cocktails. Hungry guests can grab seasonal North Carolina fare at The Blackbird restaurant next door.
The location can't be beat. It's within 10 minutes' walking distance to a wealth of restaurants, bars and shops as well as popular sites like The Orange Peel music venue, Pack Square Park and the U.S. Cellular Center, a multipurpose arena where lots of sporting events are held.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- ADA compliant rooms
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge. Rates are based on a maximum of two guests.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates are based on a maximum of two guests.
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge. Maximum 2 pets per room.
No weight restriction.
Maximum 2 pets per room.
Fees: Self-Parking in onsite parking garage is $15 USD per night plus tax and includes unlimited in & out privileges.
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Housekeeping is available by request only.
Housekeeping is available by request only.
$136 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(70 Member Ratings)