Why We Love It
- Charming luxury hotel, 15 minutes’ walk from the Städel museum of art
- Condé Nast Traveller, says the bar is “one of the coolest” in Frankfurt
- The garden-view spa has a pool, sauna, steam room & Jacuzzi
- The swanky rooms have free Wi-Fi
"It gets service just right" -- Condé Nast Traveller
Rooms & Rates
"A charming launch pad for a long weekend in the city" (The Daily Telegraph), Villa Kennedy has luxury in spades. It’s set in a stunning mansion, complete with gothic windows and fairy-tale turrets, and what Condé Nast Traveller calls “one of the coolest avant or après addresses in town”.
The property is on the residential side of the River Main, a 30-minute walk from the Medieval centre and business district. Many of the city’s renowned museums, including the Städel museum of art, are a 15-minute walk along the riverbank. The hotel is also on the outskirts of Sachsenhausen, where you’ll find “Frankfurt’s most civilized nightlife” (Rough Guides). It has great transport links -- the hotel is a 10-minute drive from the airport and the Vogelweidstrasse tram stop is one block away, taking you to the city’s main station in two stops.
Back at the hotel, guests can take a dip in the 15-metre pool (with garden views) or chill in the sauna, steam room or Jacuzzi. Yoga and pilates classes are available, as are organic treatments in the spa (additional charges). In the evening, take a seat at Gusto, the hotel’s Zagat-rated Italian restaurant, with dishes such as spaghetti al pomodoro and Wagyu beef grilled on a Himalayan salt stone on the menu. Lighter options are available in the JFK Bar, where the cocktail menu numbers over 100 original mixes. Al fresco dining is also offered in the leafy courtyard in warmer months.
According to Frommer’s, the spacious rooms are “among the swankiest in town”. All have under-floor heating in the bathrooms, free Wi-Fi and chic, minimalist furniture, plus some rooms have balconies overlooking the street or the quiet courtyard. Opt for a suite for in-room check-in, free pay TV with movies, and valet service -- they’ll even unpack your bag and press your clothes when you arrive.
- “It gets service just right -- staff are well drilled and well mannered” -- Condé Nast Traveller
- “Villa Kennedy is the epitome of Teutonic cool” -- Frommer’s
- “Impeccably preserved but with contemporary touches, this former family home dating from 1904 is a charming launch pad for a long weekend in the city” -- The Daily Telegraph
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Butler service
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPad on request
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 2pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Crib available on request, free of charge for children under 3. Extra bed available on request: 55€, per night for children up to the age of 18. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.