JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City
Why We Love It
- Quiet and business-focused, the five-star hotel is rated as one of the top hotels in town
- In Mexico City's exclusive and trendy Polanco neighborhood, walkable to Chapultepec Park, Museum of Anthropology and Masaryk Avenue
- All rooms in the high-rise hotel have floor-to-ceiling windows with sweeping views of the city
- Dining at the hotel is top-notch with a branch of Paris' Brasserie Lipp and lobby bar boasting 100 tequila varietals
"Attentive staff and stylish design" -- U.S. News and World Report
Rooms & Rates
Mexico City was named the No. 1 destination on The New York Times’ “52 Places to Go in 2016,” and the five-star JW Marriott is a great home base for exploring the sites. The hotel’s location in in the exclusive Polanco district makes it close restaurants, bars and popular attractions, including the Museum of Anthropology, Chapultepec Park and famous Masaryk Avenue, compared to Rodeo Drive and Fifth Avenue. It is also a 15-minute walk to the financial district.
Despite all of the action going on outside, the hotel offers a nice place to relax after a day of sightseeing or business. All rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows with city views, marble bathrooms and plush bedding. Since the hotel has a lot of business travelers, the outdoor pool is usually quiet. It is located on the seventh floor with the fitness center and spa with views of Reforma Avenue and Chapultepec Park. Unwind after a long day at the lobby bar which boasts more than 100 varieties of tequila, or enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s two first-rate restaurants, Pergamino Latin Flavors and Brasserie Lipp.
- #6 of 299 hotels in Mexico City -- TripAdvisor
- "There's a serenity here that's rare" -- Frommers
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 31 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.