$129 – Palm Springs Retro-Chic Boutique Hotel, 60% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Head to the Ingleside Inn -- one of Palm Springs' original retreats, built in 1925 -- and save more than 60% on regular rates.
"Blends history and hospitality in the casual elegance and charm of a bygone era" -- The Desert Sun
- Through September in a standard room
- $129 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $168 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- $39 food-and-beverage pool credit per stay
- Reduced nightly resort fee of $26 plus tax (reg. $46 plus tax), which covers pool access, Wi-Fi, self-parking and more (reduced at checkout)
- Stay in a Standard room
- Larger Deluxe rooms are $39 more per night
Travelzoo Tip: Enjoy dinner or Sunday brunch at the legendary Rat Pack hangout, Melvyn's, with this 35%-off deal.
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; refundable rates are $39-$65 more per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Historic inn was a favorite of Salvador Dali and Greta Garbo
- Pool party is one of “13 Coachella Parties We Actually Want to Attend” (Hollywood Reporter)
- All rooms and suites include fireplaces, free Wi-Fi and parking
- Sinatra hosted private parties in the hidden wine cellar
Built as a private estate, the two-acre Ingleside Inn became a 30 room hotel in 1935 and was run like a private club with the reputation of luxury accommodations for affluent guests. Writers and artists found inspiration in the beautiful Palm Springs setting and worked on masterpieces at the peaceful inn. Salvador Dali and novelist Harold Bell Wright crafted their skills on-site and Hollywood royalty like Greta Garbo and Clark Gable frequented the hotel.
Today, the Spanish-style inn is still a hotspot for carousing. During Coachella, DJs send waves of music over the pool filled with celebrities and partygoers from around the world.
Each guest room and suite is uniquely decorated and all include a fireplace -- hence the name “Ingleside.” Guests are welcomed with platters of fruit, cheese, crackers and cookies at check-in and modern necessities like Wi-Fi and parking are included in room rates.
The property’s restaurant, Melvyn’s, was the site of Frank and Barbara Sinatra’s wedding rehearsal and serves seafood under crystal chandeliers. After dinner, the Casablanca Lounge offers live entertainment and dancing into the early morning hours.
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra beds are not available.
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$100 plus tax per pet per stay.
Maximum weight: 15 pounds.
A resort/facility fee of US$35 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Resort Fee includes:
**Please note the resort fee is reduced to $20 plus tax when booking the Travelzoo Deal and will be adjusted at check out**
The Resort Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$129 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(12 Member Ratings)