The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage
Why We Love It
- Set on a bluff above the Coachella Valley, the tranquil resort provides stunning views and bright stars at night
- Rejuvenate at the resort's serene spa, featuring plunge pools, meditation spaces and 16 treatment rooms with private terraces
- Rooms feature luxe amenities including a Nespresso machine, deep-soaking tub and a private balcony
- Cool off in the outdoor pools, go hiking or golf at the Desert Willow course
"Outstanding service" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Located just outside of Palm Springs in Rancho Mirage, the tranquil resort is set up high on a bluff with a stellar view looking out to the Coachella Valley, the city of Palm Springs and the San Jacinto mountains.
Taking inspiration from the natural surroundings, The Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage features guest rooms decorated in warm neutral tones with modern furnishings, limestone flooring and luxe amenities including Nespresso machines, flat-screen TVs, plush robes, deep-soaking tubs, floor-to-ceiling windows with private balconies.
Take in cliff-side views from the floor-to-ceiling windows at The Edge Steakhouse, which serves steaks and seafood in a sleek setting. State Fare Bar + Kitchen serves farm-to-table fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner with inventive cocktails and a curated California wine list.
Pamper yourself at the resort's luxurious two-story spa which features treatment rooms with private terraces. Cool off from the desert sun in one of the resort's two outdoor pools. Grab a bite at the Air Pool Bar with poolside bites and drinks. Hit a hiking trail, workout in the fitness center or go for a round of golf at the Desert Willow course. Head into downtown Palm Springs for shopping and dining, or visit the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway for more hiking and views of the desert and mountains.
- "On a hilltop perch overlooking the Coachella Valley, this luxury resort spoils guests with exemplary service and comforts that a include a trio of pools, access to the desert's finest spa, and private outdoor sitting areas for each room." -- Fodor's
- Newspaper / magazines
- Games room
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 250.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 250.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 150.00 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 35.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.