Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa
Why We Love It
- Spacious guest rooms feature views of the lake or surrounding desert
- Dine al fresco on the terrace that provides garden and plaza views
- Rent an amenities-filled cabana to catch some sun
- Take a paddleboat out on the marina for a quiet escape
"Evokes old-world grandeur" -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Mediterranean-themed AAA 4-Diamond Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa has rooms "as posh as ever" (Fodor's), complete with luxurious beds and marble bathrooms. Fodor’s also lauds its pool complex, and the LA Times says its 30,000-square-foot spa is “first rate.”
The resort, approximately a 30-minute drive from The Strip, is also worth the trip out to Lake Las Vegas for a bevy of outdoor activities. It sits on the lake of the same name where guests can rent a boat, canoe or kayak. More intense water sports are available at nearby Lake Mead and the Colorado River.
The area is populated with golf courses for every skill level such as Golf Club SouthShore, Cascata, Boulder Creek and Tuscany.
Lake Las Vegas can be a better fit than hotels on The Strip for couples seeking a quiet getaway and families. There is a small town on the lake with boutiques, an ice cream shop and evening concerts in season.
Note: Guests will be responsible for a $22 nightly resort fee that covers Internet access, 20% valet parking discount, shuttle service to The Las Vegas Strip and exercise classes.
- "Many of the 370 rooms are on a replica of the Ponte Vecchio Bridge in Italy, jutting out over the lake and the rest of the property is peaceful and luxurious" -- Frommer's
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
- Public car park
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 22.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 10.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 75.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 25.00 per stay
- .16 percent destination fee will be charged
- Resort fee: USD 28.04 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach towels
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Nearby fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.