The Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites, Los Angeles
Why We Love It
- Its iconic reflective design has been featured in many movies & TV shows in recent decades
- Enjoy cocktails and nibbles while taking in 360 degree city views in the hotel's rotating cocktail lounge
- All guestrooms have floor to ceiling windows
- The outdoor heated pool is a great place to cool off and relax amid the downtown bustle
- Stretch the legs with a jog around the indoor running track
"Don't miss the BonaVista rotating cocktail lounge!" -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
With 35 stories and five towers that sprawl over an entire city block, the Westin Bonaventure Hotel is LA's largest hotel according to Fodor's. You may recognize the iconic reflective design featured in many movies and TV shows over the past few decades. Ride up the exterior bubble-like glass elevator to rooms with floor to ceiling windows - most of which offer terrific views. The hotel offers plenty of dining options, but don't miss LA Prime, a New-York style steakhouse on the 35th floor with 360-degree views of the city. For just a nibble or cocktail head to the BonaVista lounge on the level below with equally great views enhanced by a slowly revolving floor.
The hotel's downtown location may not be the best option for beach-goers, but it places guests close to other LA hot spots like the Staples Center and LA Live. Being such a big hotel, it may be easy to get lost, so do not hesitate to ask for directions to the pool and restaurants.
- "Don't miss the BonaVista rotating cocktail lounge!" -- Travel + Leisure
- "You've seen the exterior and lobby of this hotel in many movies and TV shows in the past couple of decades" -- Gayot
- Newspaper / magazines
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 0 per pet, per stay
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.