Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass
Why We Love It
- AAA 4-Diamond resort with our pools, two golf courses and 5-star restaurant
- On the Gila River Indian Reservation and owned by two tribes
- World's only resort spa offering authentic Native American healing treatments
- Equestrian center, casino, Western shop, boat rides and kids camp on-site
"Unique resort delivering authentic cultural experiences with relaxation in the Arizona sun" -- Forbes Travel Guide
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Owned by the Pima and Maricopa tribes, Sheraton Wild Horse Pass celebrates Native American culture and shares the tribes’ heritage with guests through art, cuisine and healing treatments. Located on the Gila River Indian Reservation, the AAA 4-Diamond resort welcomes visitors of all ages to experience the local culture with classes in jewelry making, cooking and gourd painting.
Decorated in a muted Southwestern palate, each room is adorned with Native American art and blankets. All rooms have mini-bars and balconies or patios. Eight dining options are spread throughout the resort, sure to please even the pickiest palettes. Kai is Arizona’s only AAA 5-Diamond restaurant, providing tribal traditions made from locally-sourced ingredients.
Named for the wild horses that can be spotted on the reservation’s numerous hiking trails, the resort has an equestrian center offering lessons and guided rides as well as two golf courses, tennis courts and four pools – one with a waterslide over 100 feet long. Rawhide Western Town, the latest addition to the property, is a model frontier town with gunfights, stagecoach rides and Western wear shops. A replica of the Gila River slithers through the resort grounds and visitors can take a boat tour to the golf clubhouse or casino.
Aji Spa, meaning “sanctuary” in Pima, offers the only authentic Native American spa treatments in the world. Using knowledge passed down through generations, the Cultural Caretakers’ techniques incorporate ancient healing doctrines to restore the body, mind and soul.
- "Feels farther away from the city center than it is" -- Frommer’s
- "Keep your eyes open for the wild horses for which the resort is named" -- Fodor’s
- "Big enough to accommodate families and groups, yet small enough to provide a feel of intimacy for couples" -- Gayot
- Newspaper / magazines
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 22 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 29.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Self parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.