$128 – Family-Friendly Gulf Coast Resort w/$39 Credit
Members love this 4-star "fun-filled family getaway" (Forbes Travel Guide), which features four golf courses, six pools, five restaurants and a full spa.
- What's included:
- $128 per night ... most Sundays-Wednesdays
- $167-$244 per night ... select Thursdays-Saturdays (including Christmas week)
- Daily $39 credit for meals and drinks
- Upgraded rooms are available, including sprawling one- and two-bedroom suites
- Room rate based on up to two adults sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$26 per guest, per night; children up to age 18 stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No matter where you book, a daily resort fee of $27.12 is required upon checkout -- this covers Wi-Fi; parking; on-property transportation; access to the fitness center, swimming pools, club houses and golf courses; and complimentary shuttle service to Honeymoon Island beaches
- This resort is pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"Quite simply a golfer's paradise" -- Forbes Travel Guide
Why We Love It
- A golfer's dream destination, with four championship courses on 900 acres -- including Copperhead, a PGA Tournament course
- Kids will love the Loch Ness Monster Pool with two waterslides, two beach areas and a 15-foot waterfall
- Plenty of other activities for non-golfers, like fishing, tennis, nature expeditions and bike rentals
The Innisbrook Golf & Spa Resort is, of course, a fantastic destination for all golfers but with six pools, a spa, six bars and restaurants as well as access to some of the nation's best beaches, it's pretty great for everyone else, too.
Accommodations range from a deluxe guest room with two queen beds all the way up to a two-bedroom suite. The spacious rooms are tucked into the natural Florida landscape and feature golf-course or lawn views and many rooms have kitchens as well as balcony or patio spaces. The resort fee covers Wi-Fi, parking, on-property transportation and a shuttle to Honeymoon Island State Park.
All of the resort's four golf courses come recommended by Golf Magazine and GolfDigest, and the Copperhead Course hosts the world's top golfers annually at the PGA's Valspar Championship. The resort's six pools feature two sandy beach areas, a 15-foot waterfall, waterslides and a huge 30-person hot tub.
- "Friendly and charming ... perfect for active families" -- 10Best.com
- "One of the most relaxing hotels on the West Coast of Florida" -- Gayot.com
- "It's all about golf at Innisbrook ... but thanks to a veritable rolodex of other activities, [non-golfers] keep busy" -- Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
Room amenities Fridge in Suites only.
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are not available.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra person charge is $20 (subject to tax), per person, per night.
Extra beds are not available.
One small dog or cat (maximum weight: under 35 pounds) is allowed on request, and will be charged a $150.00 (subject to tax) non refundable deep clean fee. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
A resort/facility fee of US$27.12 inclusive of tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. This fee includes unlimited in-room high-speed Internet access & Wi-Fi, on-property transportation, fitness center access, parking, six swimming pools, complimentary shuttle to Honeymoon Island beaches, 24-hour security and access to all resort facilities including restaurants, golf courses and clubhouses.
This fee includes unlimited in-room high-speed Internet access & Wi-Fi, on-property transportation, fitness center access, parking, six swimming pools, complimentary shuttle to Honeymoon Island beaches, 24-hour security and access to all resort facilities including restaurants, golf courses and clubhouses.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Note: You must make tee times in advance by calling 800-492-6899.
$128 / night
When You Can Go
Options through Dec. 25
Getting ThereThe Innisbrook Golf & Spa Resort is a 40-minute drive from Tampa International Airport. Public transportation from the airport to the resort is not recommended. Parking costs are covered under the nightly resort fee.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(79 Member Ratings)