Four Seasons Hotel Austin
Why We Love It
- Lakefront AAA 4-Diamond hotel with luxe Southwestern style
- Voluntourism package offers discounted stays in exchange for charity work
- Features an outdoor saltwater pool, indoor pool, fitness center and spa
- Daily happy hour on the restaurant’s patio is popular with visitors and locals
"Like staying on a really swanky ranch, except it’s right downtown on the shores of Lady Bird Lake" -- Lonely Planet
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Boasting unobstructed views of Lady Bird Lake, the Four Season Hotel Austin pulls off both the feel of a luxurious downtown hotel as well as a waterfront oasis to escape the hustle and bustle of city life. The property offers the service and amenities notoriously tied to the upscale brand with a Southwestern twist delivered through cowhide sofas, an indoor/outdoor steakhouse and native limestone floors. A manicured lawn connects the lakeshore to the hotel and includes a saltwater pool, Adirondack chairs and fire pits to roast marshmallows from the hotel’s s’mores kits.
Rooms are furnished with goose-down pillows, flat-screen televisions and iPod docking stations. Many rooms have balconies and others have floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the lake or downtown. Guests are greeted upon check-in with fresh fruit and beverages, and the pampering continues in the bathroom with L’Occitane products.
For entertainment, visitors can borrow the best of Texas literature from the lending library or work up a sweat in the indoor pool, fitness center and eucalyptus steam room. Afterwards, the spa soothes weary muscles with treatments incorporating local lemongrass and lavender.
Happy hour at the lawn level TRIO restaurant is popular with locals and visitors alike where savory tasting menus and discounted drinks are served on the patio. Three meals a day are served on the restaurant’s terrace or inside and brunch is offered on Sundays until 2pm. The hotel is a mile from the State Capitol, Sixth Street District and Austin Convention Center.
- "Think cowhide can't be classed up? Try camping out in the Southwestern-themed Four Seasons for a few days" -- Concierge.com
- "This downtown oasis has hosted Austin's most notable visitors, from the Dalai Lama to Sally Field" -- Travel + Leisure
- "Perfect fit for a luxury stay in this hip Texas city" -- Forbes Travel Guide
- Newspaper / magazines
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 45 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.