Why We Love It
- Good for big-spending leisure and business travelers seeking central downtown spot
- Rooms have massive windows and many (especially those higher up) have amazing views
- Lots of hip details, like a live DJ in the lobby on weekends and a delicious on-site sushi restaurant
- Underwent a head-to-toe renovation in 2012
"A haven for the design-conscious" -- Concierge
Rooms & Rates
The W Seattle is an uber-hip spot that attracts big spenders of the leisure or business variety. Its offers a nice mix of location, swanky touches like a lobby DJ and a fun on-site sushi restaurant frequented by guests and locals alike.
Some might find the service a bit too impersonal and the extras too expensive (there are steep fees for Wi-Fi and parking), but others will like the swag that goes with staying in these rooms, especially the higher-up rooms with beautiful views of the city.
The top-to-bottom renovation in 2012 included the fitness center, which is big and well-equipped with modern equipment. Guests can get additional exercise exploring this very walkable area, with Pike Place Market, the Seattle Aquarium and Waterfront Park all within a 10-minute stroll.
- "Self-consciously hip—but never exuding a too-cool-for-you vibe—the W is a haven for the design-conscious" -- Concierge
- "Stylish modern tower with a staff of beautiful people and smart rooms in high style" -- Rough Guide
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 36.85 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.69 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 25 per day
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per pet, per night plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.