Why We Love It
- Borrow complimentary bikes to tour the 22-acre property and the charming town of Calistoga
- Unwind at the 20,000-square-foot Spa Solage with a mud bath or yoga class
- Dine on California fare at Michelin-rated Solbar, located on property
"A beautiful and pampered experience that never disappoints" -- Condé Nast Traveler
Rooms & Rates
Sneak away to Solage Calistoga and experience all that northern Napa Valley has to offer. Calistoga -- best known for its mineral waters and mud baths -- is a great choice for a more casual, laid-back Wine Country vibe. Explore Lincoln Avenue (the main street in town) or sample some of the best wines at more than 50 wineries in the area.
At Solage, kick back in a studio with a semi-private outdoor patio and vaulted ceilings. An added special touch is nightly turndown service with refreshing mint water and lavender chocolates.
Seeking pure relaxation? You can't miss the 20,000-square-foot Spa Solage. Take advantage of the mud and mineral baths, fitness classes (yoga, Pilates, TRX and more) and complimentary bike cruisers to explore the property and town.
You don't have to go far to sample innovative, farm-fresh fare and sip on delicious cocktails. Zagat raves about the "vibrant," "something-for-everyone" menu at the Michelin-starred Solbar.
- "Earth-tone contemporary guest rooms in buildings with yellow siding are 'absolutely stunning,' with vaulted ceilings, Italian linens, and stone showers with pebble flooring" -- Condé Nast Traveler
- "The aesthetic at this 22-acre property is Napa Valley barn meets San Francisco loft" -- Fodor's
- "Hip, modern, and family-friend, Solage has a laid-back ease that appeals to a wide spectrum of guests" -- Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Off-street parking
- Public car park
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to checkin: 21.
Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children under age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child under age 2. Extra bed available on request: $100 (subject to tax) per stay. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged $100 (subject to tax) per stay. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.