Le Pavillon Hotel
Why We Love It
- Seriously opulent decor evokes fun, old-fashioned luxury in New Orlean's central business district, popular with suits and couples
- A rooftop pool and whirlpool with a sundeck showcases fantastic views of the city
- Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on fresh bread are served in the lobby every night alongside milk and hot cocoa
- A 15-minute walk to Bourbon Street
Rooms & Rates
Le Pavillon Hotel offers upscale, classic opulence, without ever taking itself too seriously. Located in New Orlean's central business district, and just a 15-minute walk from Bourbon Street, this hotel mostly attracts suits and couples who want to be close to the action but not necessarily in the thick of it.
Guest rooms ooze elegance, with high, hand-painted ceilings, waterfall valences, custom-designed sinks and large oil paintings, though some rooms are definitely due for an update. Guests staying in rooms on lower floors might be bothered by street noise.
The rooftop pool and sundeck is fantastic, and views from up there are a sight to behold. Another perk is that every night at 10 pm, complimentary peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on fresh bread are served alongside milk and hot cocoa, a Le Pavillon tradition for the past 25 years.
- "One of the most regal hotels downtown offers romantic spaces, attentive service, and high-ceiling, traditonally furnished guest rooms in history-filled surroundings dating to 1907" -- Fodor's
- "This upscale, mid-sized hotel in the Central Business District (CBD) drips with opulence, from the chandeliers to the marble floors in the entranceway to the large oil paintings" -- Oyster.com
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed. You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in or checkout.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in or checkout.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(16 Member Ratings)