Bahia Hotel & Beach House
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- A budget-friendly boutique hotel with chic decor, pool area and restaurant, all steps from the beach
- It's a five-minute walk to the Medano Beach District and a five-minute drive to downtown Cabo's party scene
- Guests can rent paddle boards and other water-sport equipment on site
A budget and an affinity for the finer things in life need not be contradictory. Bahia Hotel & Beach Club has chic decor, a tasty on-site restaurant and a popular lobby bar, all for a reasonable rate.
The pool area is lovely and relaxing with lots of loungers, cabanas and a swim-up bar where guests can sip the same caliber of cocktail available at the hip lobby bar. A block away is one of Cabo's finest beaches, and guests can rent paddle boards at the hotel to bring down to the surf.
Although low rates mean fewer amenities than some of the bigger hotels in the area (there aren't really activities or facilities for kids) and a charge for Wi-Fi, this is a solid choice for couples and friends looking to explore the Medano Beach District and downtown Cabo.
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Mini bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary valet service
- Parking (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 250 and USD 350 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 180 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 270 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 130 per night
- Pet fee: USD 490 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 700.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Spring Break deposit: USD 1500 per stay for guests under 21 years old staying between 20 March - 15 April
- Resort fee: USD 18 per accommodation, per night
- Beach towels
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Self parking
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.