Zoetry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun - All Inclusive
Why We Love It
- The secluded location, coupled with a “no kids” policy and daily breakfast in bed make for an incredibly tranquil island escape
- Guests get to arrive in style via a private yacht to and from Cancun
- Spacious suites have large balconies, private Jacuzzis, and free Wi-Fi
- The tasty restaurant and the infinity pool overlook the Bahia de Mujeres and a footpath leads down to a quiet beach
“Attentive staff, great views” -- Fodor’s
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
At the Zoetry Villa Rolandi, luxury starts almost immediately when guests are delivered to the hotel from Cancun via complimentary private yacht. From there, spacious suites with private balconies, Italian marble floors, showers with six adjustable heads and large Jacuzzis reinforce the luxe vibes, as does a complimentary room service breakfast each morning.
Isla Mujeres is a secluded tropical island and the hotel maintains that level of tranquility with a strict “no kinds under 13” rule, particularly appreciated at the infinity pool and upscale restaurant, which both overlook the Bahia de Mujeres.
The beach is somewhat small, but lovely, and those that tire of the one on-site restaurant will find themselves maybe a bit further from downtown than they’d like, at an 11-mintue drive away. Closer to the resort guests will find Garrafon National Park, home to a gorgeous reef, and Dolphin Discovery.
- “Attentive staff, great views” -- Fodor’s
- “The Hotel Villa Rolandi is a romantic, 35-room boutique that fully embraces the “less hectic than Cancun” vibe of Isla Mujeres” -- Oyster.com
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Pillow menu
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.