$98 & up – Las Vegas: 4-star renovated resort, 40% off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Fresh off a million-dollar renovation, this stunning 4-star resort made a big splash in Las Vegas as it re-opened this past spring. From expanded gaming spaces with contemporary fixtures to luxurious rooms and suites with marble bathrooms, deep-soak tubs and separate living areas, guests will find the spoiling doesn't stop there.
This royal flush of an offer gives Travelzoo members 40% off upgraded rooms and 50% off suites through June, with rates starting at $98. Plus, you'll only have to pay a reduced nightly resort fee.
“The new Palms Casino Resort might be Las Vegas’s best art museum” -- Surface Magazine
- Stay in an upgraded 510-square-foot Fantasy King Room, many dates through June
- Nightly rates will vary, but at the time of publishing, we found prices starting at $98-$139 on many Sundays-Thursdays
- You can also upgrade to a 510-square-foot Fantasy Two Queen Room or an 840-square-foot Executive Suite — discounted for 50% off the normal upgrade fee
- Travelzoo member perks: Reduced resort fee of US$20 (approx. $27) plus tax, which covers Wi-Fi, self-parking and valet, access to the fitness centre and more — this would usually cost US$32 (approx. $43) each night
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours before arrival
- Price based on up to 2 guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Palms Casino Resort is the first Native American-owned and -operated Las Vegas casino resort
- Fantasy Rooms are 510 square feet (70 square feet larger than the standard rooms), have walk-in showers, floor-to-ceiling windows and a minibar
- You can chill by the pool or at the spa during the day, party at the Ghostbar lounge or see a show at the theater at night
- There are over 10 dining and bar options and all you can eat buffet
- It's only a 6-minute drive straight down one road to the Las Vegas Strip
- There is complimentary valet and self-parking
After a massive renovation which is almost complete, the Palms Casino Resort is ready to step into the spotlight as the swanky off-Strip headquarters for nightlife and entertainment. New dining options, a rooftop nightclub and a revamped casino floor are just some of the changes guests will notice.
The on-site recording studio has been frequented by bands like the Killers and Imagine Dragons, Maroon 5 and even Beyonce. The state-of-the-art Pearl Concert Theater hosts a bevy of musical acts, as well as the NHL Awards for the past several years.
Seek out lady luck at the 95,000-square-foot casino surrounded by quick dining options and lounges. Come hungry when visiting Scotch 80 Prime, the "jewel of the new Palms" that features a "truly impressive whisky program" (Las Vegas Weekly). The menu offers upscale steakhouse classics coupled with over-the-top Vegas-only options like a 26-ounce Porterhouse or the crustacean tower. Guests can also dine at the brand-new Lucky Penny cafe, which offers a wide array of dining options around the clock. For nightlife, head to the 55th floor for dazzling 360-degree views of Las Vegas at Apex Social Club.
When it's time to say goodnight, slip back to a modern, comfortable guest room featuring floor-to-ceiling windows and a spa-inspired bathroom with stone finishes.
While renovations of guest rooms and the property's interior are complete, there is still construction on the building's exterior that should be finished by Spring 2019. While the pool at the Palms is being renovated, the Palms Place pool is available to guests.
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
Shuttle service to and from the Forum Shops.
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: US$30 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for a reduced resort fee of $20 USD plus tax per night***
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Additional details: Some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
$98 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.