Sundial Boutique Hotel
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- Stunning mountain views from the year-round rooftop hot tub and seasonal pool
- "A beautiful boutique option that sits right in the heart of the village" (Conde Nast Traveller)
- Upgraded rooms have private decks and hot tubs, and all rooms come with kitchens, fireplaces and a Halfmoon Yoga mat
- Free perks, but no resort fee: GoPro, bike and paddleboard rental
The Sundial Boutique Hotel arguably has one of the best locations in Whistler, steps from Blackcomb Excalibur Gondola. Scout Magazine hits the nail on the head, saying "Whistler Village is literally spread out below you."
We love the extra perks, like the year-round outdoor hot tub; seasonal pool (open May 15-Oct. 15) and free bike, paddleboard and GoPro rentals. What's more, there's no resort fee in sight.
All bedrooms have a full kitchen -- great for longer stays -- a gas fireplace, pillow menu and heated slate flooring in the bathroom.
For an ultimate treat, book a suite with a private hot tub.
Dining here never gets boring -- choose from three on-site restaurants, including The Mexican Corner, Sushi Village and après-ski favourite Black's Restaurant & Pub.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Valet service fee: $38 plus tax per night. In and out priivileges apply.
The hotel does not offer oversize vehicle parking.
In and out priivileges apply.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The outdoor pool is open from May 15 to October 15.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(10 Member Ratings)