$179 & up—Montreal stays near Notre-Dame through 2023
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Visit downtown Montreal anytime through December with this deal that cuts up to 35% off of regular rates. You'll get a memorable stay in Chinatown, close to the historic Place d'Armes and Notre-Dame Basilica, plus many other city attractions, museums, shops and restaurants.
- Check in to a One or Two Queen room:
- $209-$269 per night ... many dates from May-June and August-November
- $309 per night ... most dates in July
- $179 per night ... most dates in December
- Travelzoo member rates during Grand Prix from June 15-18 are also available
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation policy: Changes and/or cancellations must be made by 3 p.m. at least 48 hours prior to arrival. A one-night deposit will be charged at the time of booking.
- Stays from June 15-18: A two- to four-night minimum stay is required, full payment is required at time of booking and these stays are non-cancelable and non-refundable
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is $29 plus tax per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Unique lobby features include a pagoda and winding koi pond, in keeping with its Chinatown surroundings
- The historic Notre-Dame Basilica is a five-minute walk, or wander the cobblestone streets of Old Montreal just a short stroll away
- Within steps of Place-d'Armes metro station
- Dine on authentic Cantonese fare at Chez Chine
The Holiday Inn Montreal Centreville Downtown embodies the atmosphere of its Chinatown neighbourhood with a lobby modelled after Chinese gardens, complete with a koi fish pond and interwoven walking path.
Guest rooms have clean and understated interiors, large bright windows and complimentary Wi-Fi. Hotel amenities include an indoor pool and limited fitness centre. The hotel's authentic Chinese restaurant, Chez Chine, offers dining inside a pagoda and by a smaller pond. Or relax with a cocktail in the lobby bar, Le Lotus Lounge.
One of the hotel's best features is its location. Within minutes of walking out the front door, guests can start exploring Chinatown, the cobblestone streets of Old Montreal and the old port's promenade along the Saint-Laurent. Notre-Dame Basilica is a five-minute walk. The Montreal Convention Centre and Place D'Armes metro station are one minute's walk away, giving easy access to the city's other unique neighbourhoods.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Parking (fees apply)
Some accessibility features may not be available in all rooms. Please coordinate with the hotel directly before you travel.
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$35 plus tax for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Fees: Self-parking fee: $29 plus tax per night.
Additional details: This property only accepts credit card deposits at check-in.
Up to 35% off
$179 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
- 1-877-966-0000 U.S. and Canada (toll-free)
- +44 (0) 20 3564 9000 U.K. and Europe
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.