$259 – Muskoka: 4-Star Getaway w/Breakfast, Reg. $409
Save over 35% on stays of two nights or longer at the member-favourite, award-winning JW Marriott in the heart of Ontario cottage country. This deal includes breakfast for two, wine and $50 in daily resort credits.
- What's included:
- Travel Oct. 26 - April 30
- $259 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- $339 per night ... most Fridays-Saturdays
- Accommodations in a Studio King with Sofa Bed
- Upgraded room type of Studio Two Queens are +$30 per night
- Upgraded room type of One-Bedroom Suite is +$60 per night
- Includes daily breakfast for two ($60 value), $25 dining credit and $25 spa credit per day, and a complimentary bottle of wine ($35 value) per stay
- A stay of two nights or longer is required
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding; when booking for additional occupancies above two guests, please indicate the number of guests in the "Special Requests" field
- Reservations are subject to the maximum occupancy of the room type selected: Studio rooms sleep four guests, One-Bedroom Suites sleep five
- Refundable rate; seven day cancellation policy applies
- A nightly resort fee of $39 (plus taxes) is applicable and covers use of various facilities and services such as on-property shuttle and outdoor parking
- Local Fee of 2.9% plus tax will be added to the total price of your stay upon checkout
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $30 (plus taxes) per night
- Not pet-friendly
- Restaurant hours of operations vary; please call the hotel directly to ask about availability and to make reservations at the resort restaurants and Spa Rosseau
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"Top-notch service in one of Ontario's most beautiful settings" -- Toronto Star
Why We Love It
- CAA 4-Diamond hotel since 2009
- Spa guests can relax in the steam room, sauna, whirlpool or the three relaxation lounges with views of Lake Rosseau
- The pool features a swim-through channel from indoors to outdoors and is open year-round
- Studios have a Muskoka-stone fireplace, a living/dining area, a minifridge, a microwave and a two-burner range stove
Of the Travelzoo members who have stayed at this JW Marriott resort hotel in Muskoka, 98% said they loved it, routinely praising its atmosphere and attentive service. The resort is perched at the edge of Lake Rosseau, where guests can enjoy peace and nature with the convenience of modern amenities.
Guest rooms start at a generous 43 square metres of space to unwind with a cozy fireplace complete with a kitchen or kitchenette, including dishes and cookware. Beds are plush with pillow-top mattresses and duvets.
A range of on-site restaurants caters to varying palates, including hearty farm-to-table fare at Cottages restaurant. There is also the Wine Spectator-awarded, upscale Italian at Teca. And if you're in the mood for classic steakhouse favourites, there's Muskoka Chophouse. A lobby bar offers another spot to unwind or catch up with travel companions. A fitness room, unique year-round pool with indoor/outdoor access and full spa are all available.
The Muskoka back country is ideal for cross-country skiing and snowshoeing in the winter due to its many trails. There's even a new skating trail on the frozen bog at Johnston’s Cranberry Marsh, just 20 minutes from the resort. For downhill skiing, head to Mount St. Louis Moonstone or HIdden Valley Ski Area, each an hour's drive from the hotel.
- "This JW Marriott resort appeals to those looking to soak up the great outdoors. Travellers praise the warm luxury cottage atmosphere of the property and its gorgeous surroundings" -- U.S. News & World Report
- "Lakeside luxe in Muskoka" -- The Globe and Mail
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rollaway bed available on request for children up to 17 and adults in the One and Two Bedroom Suites only: CA$30 (subject to tax and service charge) per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Occupancy is based one two people, please add a note to the special requests section if there will be additional people.
Rollaway bed available on request for children up to 17 and adults in the One and Two Bedroom Suites only: CA$30 (subject to tax and service charge) per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of $39 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. Resort Fee added to daily rate and includes: various facilities and services such as on-property shuttle, common facilities, outdoor parking, special activities as scheduled, 1 hour loans of ice skates and snowshoes (all subject to availability).
Resort Fee added to daily rate and includes: various facilities and services such as on-property shuttle, common facilities, outdoor parking, special activities as scheduled, 1 hour loans of ice skates and snowshoes (all subject to availability).
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
A Valet Parking Fee of $30.00 (subject to tax and service charge), per day applies and will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Balconies are closed annually from mid-November to end of April.
Over 35% Off
$259 / night
When You Can Go
Most Sundays-Thursdays, Oct. 26 - April 30; +$80 on weekends
Getting ThereThe resort is approximately 2.5 hours north of Toronto by car.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(54 Member Ratings)