$217-$256 – Los Angeles Hotel w/Breakfast & Parking
This boutique hotel offers a convenient location off the 405 and spectacular views of the entire city. Save up to 50% on stays through 2018 with breakfast and parking included.
- What's included:
- $217 per night ... many dates October-December
- $243 per night ... many dates through May and in September
- $256 per night ... many dates June-August
- Complimentary American breakfast for two guests daily ($59 value)
- Free parking ($44 value)
- Guests can skip the tip -- Hotel Angeleno is a completely gratuity-free hotel
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$20 plus tax per guest per night
- Refundable price; book now and cancel up to 24 hours prior to arrival if needed
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Not pet-friendly
What you need to know:
"Feels as private as a Bel Air estate" -- Condé Nast Traveller
Why We Love It
- Convenient location right off the city's main freeway -- it's a five-minute drive to UCLA and a 15-minute drive to beaches
- Every room has a private balcony and free Wi-Fi; many look out on the skyline
- The hotel hosts a complimentary wine hour from 5:30-6:30 nightly
At Hotel Angeleno in west L.A., all guests are treated to a taste of the Bel Air lifestyle. The cabana-lined pool is made even more inviting by a fireplace, with plenty of seating for an evening outdoors. Take morning coffee on your room's private balcony, which may have views of the Los Angeles skyline or Santa Monica hills. All rooms have complimentary Wi-Fi, making it easy to brag on social media outlets about your time spent in the City of Angels. Guests can also take advantage of free shuttle service within a five-kilometre radius, including a stop at the Getty Museum (a great way to avoid its $15 parking fee).
The hotel's location right off I-405 -- L.A.'s main freeway -- makes it a breeze to access beaches and attractions. It's a five-minute drive to UCLA and a 15-minute drive to Santa Monica's beaches and buzzing, iconic pier. Light sleepers might want to ask for a room facing away from the freeway to avoid the highway noise.
Head inland to Beverly Hills and shop world-class stores like Burberry and Gucci on Rodeo Drive. The picturesque Getty Museum next door features stunning views of the city along with sculptures, photographs and paintings -- perfect for an afternoon of exploring fine art.
WEST Restaurant & Lounge receives 4.3 stars on OpenTable. Spend a food and beverage credit on specialty cocktails or entrees like cider-braised pork and lobster truffle mac 'n' cheese.
- "Inside, compact but well-thought-out rooms are coolly sophisticated, with understated furnishings" -- Sunset Magazine
- "Even during rush hour the intimate pool area with its outdoor fireplace feels as private as a Bel Air estate" -- Condé Nast Traveller
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
Complimentary Shuttle Service: A 15-minute car ride leads to Santa Monica beaches and the pier, known for its Ferris wheel, live music and aquarium. The hotel provides shuttle rides within a 3-mile radius of the hotel, reservations required.
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Cot/crib available on request, free of charge for infants. Extra bed available on request and in king bed rooms only: $25 per night for children and adults. Extra person charges: any persons (adult or child) is $20 plus tax per person over 2 people. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The continental breakfast does not include tax and gratuity.
$217 / night
When You Can Go
Travel through December
Getting ThereHotel Angeleno is approximately 30-45 minutes from Los Angeles International Airport by car. Cab fare from the airport is approximately US$55-$75.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(68 Member Ratings)