Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton Downtown
Why We Love It
- What could be a standard business hotel offers great service, a nice location and quiet rooms
- Free Wi-Fi for all guests
- Dine with a view of the river at the Riverside Bistro, or book a river-view room and call for room service
- Note: This hotel has valet parking only
"Take advantage of the stellar view" -- Lonely Planet
Rooms & Rates
By the shore of a winding river, tuck into a downtown Edmonton hotel that past guests on TripAdvisor praise for enthusiastic service and well-kept facilities. Many guest rooms at this hotel overlook the river, and the rest look out at Edmonton's business district. Beds are plush, with thick pillowtops and custom duvets. Wi-Fi is free for all guests.
After a long day of exploring the city, business meetings or visiting the shops at the enormous West Edmonton Mall, kick back with room service from the Riverside Bistro. Or dine in to enjoy a meal while looking out at the river. The hotel has a fitness centre as well. Please note: This hotel has valet parking only.
- "A great way to get the same view as some of the more expensive places downtown; make sure you ask for a riverside room so you can take advantage of the stellar view" -- Lonely Planet
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15 and CAD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 30 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.