$199—Calgary: Fairmont hotel stays w/$50 credit, $265 off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Stay in the heart of Calgary at the historic Fairmont Palliser, a CAA 4-Diamond hotel centrally located and close to loads of attractions, including the Scotiabank Saddledome and the Calgary Tower.
Travelzoo members save upwards of 55% (that's over $265) on nightly stays for two including a $50 dining credit to use at Hawthorn Dining Room.
"Classic, beautiful and worth every penny"—Lonely Planet
- Check in Fridays-Tuesdays from Oct. 8 - Dec. 31:
- $199 per night ... Deluxe room
- $229 per night ... Signature room
- Travelzoo member perk: $50 dining credit, to be used toward food and drinks (including alcohol) at the hotel's Hawthorn Dining Room & Bar (once per stay)
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 24 hours before 3 p.m. local time prior to arrival; a one-night deposit (room and tax) is due upon booking and will be charged for cancellations received after this time or no shows (credit card guarantee is required)
- A two-night minimum stay is required on Saturdays
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional guests are an extra $30 plus tax per night; children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- The food and drink credit cannot be used toward room service
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $55 plus tax per day
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The lobby of this 1914 hotel is adorned with columns and crystal chandeliers
- You'll be next door to Calgary Tower and near downtown shopping and museums
- Ritzy amenities include a mosaic-tiled swimming pool, on-site spa and valet service
Built in 1914, the ornately decorated Fairmont Palliser is Calgary’s premier hotel. This historic hotel is conveniently situated in the heart of the city’s business and financial district and offers distinctive accommodations. Fairmont Palliser boasts great views of the Calgary Tower and is steps away from the city’s most exciting retail shopping, arts, culture and entertainment venues, including Stephen Avenue, where you can find Calgary’s only pedestrian mall.
A mosaic tiled indoor swimming pool sits next to the large hot tub in the Boulevard Club. The health club is also home to a sauna, fully equipped fitness centre and the RnR Wellness Spa.
Hawthorn Dining Room and Bar is the latest addition to the hotel and features eloquent interiors, a locally-sourced menu and a lively lobby bar, paying homage to the Palliser’s rich history in a modern setting.
Each of the guest rooms are elegantly decorated with glass doorknobs, down duvets and classic furniture. Wi-Fi is available throughout the CAA 4-Diamond hotel.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
Some accessibility features may not be available in all rooms. Please coordinate with the hotel directly before you travel.
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
If you require a pet-friendly room, please contact the hotel directly before you travel. Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $25.00 CAD plus tax per room, per night.
Dogs and cats allowed only.
Maximum two pets per room.
Pets must be house-trained and supervised at all times.
Guests must sign a pet damage waiver upon arrival.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $25.00 CAD plus tax per room, per night.
Valet service fee: $55 plus tax per day. Valet parking fees include in-and-out privileges.
Self-parking fees vary based on day of week and number of hours parked.
Self-parking fees do not include in-and-out privileges.
Parking is managed by Impark Lot, prices are subject to change without notice.
Valet parking fees include in-and-out privileges.
Over 55% off
$199 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(194 Member Ratings)