$6,632 – Luxe 2-Night Suite Retreat w/Dinner & Massage
To say this exclusive package from the "elegant and luxurious" Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver is opulent would be an understatement (Conde Nast Traveller). Coupled with a market tour led by Executive Chef Weimar Gomez and dinner for two at the "smart and sexy" YEW seafood + bar (Gayot), this is an extravagant, once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- $6,632 for two night’s premium accommodations in either the Prime Minister or Royal suite
- Includes dinner for two at YEW seafood + bar (Dine Out Vancouver menu) plus an exclusive market tour with Executive Chef Weimar Gomez, including transportation to and from the market
- A 60-minute couples massage at RedCedar Spa, and a welcome bottle of Blue Mountain brut and a dozen chocolate-covered strawberries
“This 30-story luxury hotel is famous for pampering guests, and the service is indeed top-notch” -- Fodor's
Why We Love It
- A Forbes Travel Guide 5-Star rated hotel; one of only two in Vancouver and five in all of Canada to be awarded this status
- This CAA 4-Diamond hotel is situated in the centre of Vancouver’s best shopping, attached to the Pacific Centre mall and Holt Renfrew
- The indoor-outdoor swimming pool is a showstopper all year round, with a huge terrace to enjoy the city lights and mountain views
- Fresh seafood is served from a dramatic open kitchen at YEW seafood + bar
Guests rave about the relaxing atmosphere and quality service of this Forbes Travel Guide 5-Star hotel situated in the middle of bustling downtown Vancouver. From turndown service to twice-daily housekeeping and packed lunches, this hotel suits both a quick business stay and a weeklong escape.
Shop high-end brands at Holt Renfrew and Nordstrom seconds from the hotel, which sits on top of the Pacific Centre mall. The Vancouver Art Gallery is an eight-minute walk away, or take the 20-minute stroll to Stanley Park for impressive mountain views.
The indoor-outdoor pool is pleasurably warm in all seasons, and the large terrace is perfect for a relaxing afternoon by the pool, or an evening cocktail under city lights. The highly regarded on-site restaurant, YEW seafood + bar, has over 300 wines to choose from, and Executive Chef Weimar Gomez plates local seafood from the dramatic open kitchen for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Rooms are spacious and well-appointed; stay in the two-level Prime Minister Suite for an added touch of elegance. All guests of the hotel get free Wi-Fi, as well as complimentary coffee and pastries available every morning in the lobby.
“Thanks to its central location in the heart of a cultural melting pot, Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver offers a plethora of activities in addition to its world-class luxury and attentive service” -- Forbes Travel Guide
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
Services Laundry / dry cleaning (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to checkin: 19.
Minimum age required to checkin: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Crib/Pack n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Pets (dogs and cats) are allowed on request, free of charge. A bed, water bowl and food bowl will be provided by the hotel. Rooms will be inspected upon checkout and cleaning or repair charges may apply if there is any damage.
Fees: The hotel offers Valet Parking for $49.00 (subject to tax), per day. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Reservations must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
We recommend advance market tour, spa appointments and dinner reservations in YEW seafood + bar to ensure your preferred times, The Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver Concierge Team will be more than happy to make these arrangements on your behalf.
$6,632 / night
When You Can Go
Jan. 19 - Feb. 4
Getting ThereThe hotel is a $42 taxi ride from the airport, around a 30-minute drive. The closest SkyTrain station is Vancouver City Centre, a two-minute walk to the hotel.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.