$169—Okanagan Valley hotel w/wine tasting & dining credit
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
This summer, B.C.'s Okanagan Valley has faced significant challenges with destructive wildfires—but once it's safe, visiting the region will be one way to help.
A stay in the heart of the Okanagan Valley wouldn't be complete without wine. Luckily, this Kelowna hotel deal offers exactly that—a bottle of wine and a wine tasting voucher for Sandhill Winery, plus over 35% savings, just for Travelzoo members.
- Check in from October-December:
- $169 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $189 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Accommodations in a Standard Double Queen Courtyard or Standard King room
- Upgrade to a King Tower Room for +$20 per night
- All guests receive complimentary daily breakfast
- Travelzoo member perks:
- A bottle of Sandhill wine, delivered to your room ($36 value)
- A voucher for two-for-one wine-tasting at Sandhill Winery
- $25 dining credit for the onsite 97 Street pub (when staying two nights, only; $50 credit for three-night stays)
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation policy: A one-night non-refundable deposit is due upon booking and will be forfeited for all cancellations and no-shows
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Although the hotel is pet-friendly, the rooms included in this offer are not
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Within a 15-minute drive of wineries, golf courses and shopping in the Okanagan Valley
- Most rooms have a balcony with a view of the courtyard and lush, manicured gardens
- Complimentary buffet breakfast served daily and the on-site 97 Street Pub offers daily food and drink specials
- There is a year-round heated pool and two outdoor hot tubs
This Kelowna property is an ideal home base for Okanagan Valley adventures no matter the time of year. Tour dozens of wineries, golf a different course every day, or spend the day sailing on Okanagan Lake, all within a short drive. Have dinner in downtown Kelowna, a 15-minute drive from the hotel, or spend the day shopping at Orchard Park, just 5 minutes away. Big White Ski Resort is a 50-minute drive.
This green hotel has won awards for its environmentally friendly practices and has an electric car charging station. Guests enjoy this urban oasis with a courtyard situated on one acre of manicured gardens. The heated indoor mineral pool and two outdoor hot tubs are enjoyed all year long and business travellers appreciate the business and convention centre amenities.
Make your own waffles at the complimentary buffet breakfast available every morning, or hit up the 97 Street Pub for lunch and dinner.
Every room has a balcony or patio. Suites have kitchenettes and some have Jacuzzis. All guests of the hotel make use of the free Wi-Fi and parking.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
Some accessibility features may not be available in all rooms. Please coordinate with the hotel directly before you travel.
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: $20 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Although the hotel is pet-friendly, the rooms included in this deal are not.
Additional details: Some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Over 35% off
$169 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.