One King West Hotel & Residence
Why We Love It
- Part of the hotel was an early 20th century bank, and the hotel retains many unique finishes from the era
- Great location for shopping and downtown attractions
- Rooftop fitness centre with panoramic views of the lake
- Attached to the PATH, which connects guests to 27 indoor kilometres of shops and restaurants
“Breathtaking views” -- Fodor’s
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
History is around every corner at One King West Hotel & Residence, which outcrops from an opulent turn-of-the-century bank. Guest’s passing through the lobby will find details like the enormous vault and original gilded trimmings.
This hotel is all suites, and each unit has a clean, soothing and fully updated interior with a kitchenette and plush, pillow-top bed. Relax on site at the Bistro on King -- open for all meals -- or grab drinks at the Teller’s Bar, which serves classic cocktails and incorporates authentic fixtures from the repurposed space, like old teller’s wickets.
Guests looking to keep up with gym routines can head to the rooftop gym with panoramic lake views and high-end equipment. Many of Toronto’s most recognizable attractions and shopping destinations are within walking distance, including the Eaton Centre. The hotel is also connected directly to the underground PATH network of 27 kilometres of shops connecting many downtown locations.
- “Request a suite on floor 25 or above for breathtaking views of either Lake Ontario and the Toronto Islands, or the city's sea of skyscrapers” -- Fodor’s
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 25.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 45.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
(9 Member Ratings)