Best Western Seehotel Frankenhorst
Why We Love It
- The hotel is located on the banks of Lake Schwerin
- There's a lakeside winter garden, a terrace and a beer garden
- The hotel has its own private bathing bay and marina
- You can relax in the spa, which has a whirlpool, a swimming pool, a sauna and a gym
Rooms & Rates
The Best Western Seehotel Frankenhorst is a "haven of peace" (Hamburger Abendblatt newspaper), on the banks of Lake Schwerin, in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern in northern Germany.
This 4-star hotel has a private marina and a spa with a whirlpool, a swimming pool, saunas, a gym and its own bathing bay with a sunbathing green. You can rent a paddle boat (for an additional cost) and go out on Lake Schwerin, or explore the city of Schwerin -- once a day the hotel offers a free transfer. There's also a children's playground.
In the evening, dine in the hotel restaurant Bootshaus (boathouse). The conservatory and the maritime-style summer terrace serve regional cuisine. Alternatively, the beer garden directly on the lakeshore is ideal for a romantic dinner.
Some rooms have a wonderful view of the lake, others have a private entrance and a sun terrace. We like the paintings of the lake on the walls and the wicker chairs. Wi-Fi is free.
- "An oasis of peace with opportunities for cycling and canoeing - or just to stroke the soul and a few sheep." -- Hamburger Abendblatt, daily german newspaper
- "Bathing fun at its best - the spa and sauna area of the Best Western Seehotel Frankenhorst shines in new splendor." -- Allgemeine Hotel- und Gastronomie-Zeitung, tourism magazine
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Complimentary parking
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: There is no extra bed available.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request: 20€ inclusive of tax, per night.
Fees: 5% city tax is included in the total price.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.