Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans
Why We Love It
- All stays are loaded with free extras, including Wi-Fi, snacks and breakfast
- Loved by TripAdvisor members, it is rated as one of the top 10 hotels in town
- A rooftop pool and sun deck overlooks the city
- The historic St. Charles streetcar rolls by a block away, leading to top tourist sites
"A very classic style” -- AAA
Rooms & Rates
OverviewNew Orleans’ cultural riches are often overshadowed by the robust nightlife that pulses from the French Quarter. For a peaceful alternative, stay in the downtown business district -- it’s still a stone’s throw to the city’s most famous neighborhoods, but has fewer tourist traps and more local hangouts.
The Drury Inn & Suites fills a historic downtown high-rise. The lobby, outfitted with chandeliers and wood paneling, hosts an afternoon reception from 5:30-7 pm serving free drinks and snacks like chicken strips, macaroni and cheese, baked potatoes and more. All guests also wake to free hot breakfast and Wi-Fi, and up on the roof, a heated pool and sun deck provides a postcard-perfect panorama.
A block away run the tracks of the St. Charles streetcar, the oldest continuously operating streetcar in the world, with more than 150 years of history reflected in its mahogany and brass fittings. The car rolls through some of the city’s oldest neighborhoods, stocked with grand mansions and towering oaks. The hotel is about a mile south of the French Quarter, and less than two miles north of the Garden District.
- “Although part of a recognizable chain, the historic building makes for a very classic style” -- AAA
- “Grander-than-expected public spaces and rooms that are fancier than those in the average chain” -- Frommer’s
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 35 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.