Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol
Why We Love It
- A luxurious Caribbean hideaway with a Spanish Colonial backdrop
- Suites offer panoramic views of the ocean and sugary sand beaches
- The oceanfront golf course was rated the No. 1 in the Caribbean & Mexico by Golfweek in 2013
- Schedule treatments at the expansive award-winning spa
“Excellent customer service” -- U.S. News & World Report
Rooms & Rates
Find serenity on the 30,000-acre area of the Dominican Republic known as Cap Cana. Along miles of sugar sand beaches, guests can pull up a lounge chair or relax by one of five pools at Sanctuary Cap Cana, known for its stellar service, gorgeous grounds and playful atmosphere.
Resembling a Spanish-colonial village with its stone walls, tiled roofs and turrets, the property has an old world ambiance fused with plush, modern interiors. Luxurious rooms start at 590 square feet with high-thread-count linens, a separate sitting area and flowing floor plans. En suite tiled bathrooms offer a separate shower and bathtub. Take morning coffee (Nespresso machines in every room) or an evening cocktail out on the furnished terrace or balcony to revel in the crystal blue ocean views.
Splurge at The Spa at the Sanctuary, where guests can relish “the joyous sounds of silence” (Conde Nast Traveler) and reserve treatments at indoor or outdoor massage suites. Once your treatment has ended, work out at the yoga studio and state-of-the-art fitness center.
The hotel's pristine 18-hole Jack Nicklaus signature golf course literally hugs the shoreline and was rated the No. 1 course in the Caribbean and Mexico by Golfweek magazine in 2013. If golf isn't your thing, the hotel also hosts cocktail-making classes and dance lessons. Afterwards, tuck into a meal at one of the hotel's five restaurants.
- “Recent guests cite the excellent customer service as their main reason for planning a repeat visit” -- U.S. News & World Report
- “A contemporary landmark, The Sanctuary's gorgeous stone facade is reminiscent of the 16th-century Alcázar de Colón in Santo Domingo, the interior public spaces influenced by Dominican colonial-style mansions” -- Fodor’s
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- No pets allowed
Services Butler Service and Pillow Menu in the Villas Section only.
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Public car park
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Adults only resort. Extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.